“Love Southwest Airlines”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great customer service! Flight attendants are courteous and polite! I always prefer to flight with Southwest Airlines versus another airline.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,712)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love SW, just wish they had more direct flights our of Newark. The flights between Austin & Newark are a challenge because they are so early or late and the requirements are to arrive 90 minutes prior to boarding to ensure luggage is checked. For a 6am (ish) flight, that means getting up by 3 and out the door by 4 am. It kindda disrupts the entire day.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In general, I'm not a fan of Southwest (it brings out the bovine in me...moooo!). I was in the very last seating group, AND...it was easy. Even found space in the overhead for my suitcase. Flight crew calm, cool, collected and very nice. I may even sign up for their mileage program! I also want to acknowledge the flight crew for their cabin clean up (not the pleasantest...), and with a smile.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We fly Southwest Airlines since they usually have the best prices as well as allowing each person two bags free and one carry on. I refuse to pay for bags over and above the cost of my ticket. The service is adequate, the stewards and stewardess are usually friendly enough. Comfortable and clean.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Way too civilized a flight. Leaves at 10 AM, gets in at 1PM. No changing planes in LA and not having to fight the San Francisco traffic makes this flight almost too good to be true. Vacation starts almost stress free. The new club room in Oakland doesn't hurt either.