“Great service”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t flown in 19 years and SW really made the experience a breeze. Excellent service and hospitality.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,544)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great customer service! Flight attendants are courteous and polite! I always prefer to flight with Southwest Airlines versus another airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love SW, just wish they had more direct flights our of Newark. The flights between Austin & Newark are a challenge because they are so early or late and the requirements are to arrive 90 minutes prior to boarding to ensure luggage is checked. For a 6am (ish) flight, that means getting up by 3 and out the door by 4 am. It kindda disrupts the entire day.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In general, I'm not a fan of Southwest (it brings out the bovine in me...moooo!). I was in the very last seating group, AND...it was easy. Even found space in the overhead for my suitcase. Flight crew calm, cool, collected and very nice. I may even sign up for their mileage program! I also want to acknowledge the flight crew for their cabin clean up (not the pleasantest...), and with a smile.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We fly Southwest Airlines since they usually have the best prices as well as allowing each person two bags free and one carry on. I refuse to pay for bags over and above the cost of my ticket. The service is adequate, the stewards and stewardess are usually friendly enough. Comfortable and clean.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)