“Came through for us”
Review of Swiss International Air Lines

Reviewed February 24, 2018

due to problems in Amsterdam, we had to leave from Zurich rather than Basel. We were given the last seats available and were apprehensive about the flight. The 13 hours in the air were made easier by the accommodations, which not luxurious, were relatively comfortable. The air crew was exceptionally helpful and readily available. Even sleeping was not a great problem.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,333)

Reviewed February 23, 2018

I like this flight! Always enjoy . Time is convenient, service is great during the whole flight . Swiss air is the best airline for me.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Good experience but nothing special. We took the flight from Manchester to Athens via Zurich. The breakfast was only a croissant and coffee. The lunch was cold dish and generally the portions very small. The white wine was good. The wc very small and difficult to manage!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

It's the first time i have flown with Swiss air. I usually travel back to the UK once a year as I have school holidays as a teacher. I thought the cabin crew were really friendly and the entertainment system and food provided were excellent. The only problem i had was with my headphones as the connection was faulty and I had to move seats. As I had booked an aisle seat and with long legs I had to move into a spare chair in the middle of the plane. Everything else about the flight was good and we arrived in good time.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Well I upgraded them from poor. Because at least this time the staff weren't barking. This was only a 3 hour flight and as I wasn't in the bulkhead row, it was more comfortable than my previous flight with them. But it still wasn't great. But it was on time and uneventful, both of which are good when it comes to flights. The entertainment selection wasn't good but at least there was one. They served one meal, which was ok, but surprisingly there was no choice. Well I guess there was - take it or leave it. And I wasn't near the back, so it wasn't like they had run out of both options. Nothing else to say - they got me and my luggage from A to B.

• Food and Beverage