“good surprise”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed January 22, 2018

a simple travel from Paris to lisboa but a nice surprise, just on time , new airplane , simpatic crew...

Write a ReviewReviews (12,723)

Reviewed January 22, 2018

On October 6th I flew business class from Bologna to Lisbon to Accra, Ghana; on the 14th I flew back on the same route. Both times my seat was exactly the same as the seats of passengers in tourist class, two rows behind mine. The price of my ticket was three times higher though. The seats next to mine were occupied and so one could not even stretch sidewise. . I complained with the company but their system to receive complaints is so complicated that it is far too easy to get an answer that the form is not complete... The reason why one flies business class on long flights is not to have a glass of wine more, but to have more space and confort on board. I felt cheated!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank michele359
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We flew from Amsterdam Schiphol to Lissabon and from Lissabon to Faro. There was a delay at Schiphol and we perfectly made it on time to get back in the line for boarding to Faro. On the way back it was pretty much the same.
Very friendly crew. Funny detail on the way back. We landed in Lissabon, got off the plane, went through the whole process of boarding and got on the same plane with the same staff again. We had enough space for our legs, plan was proper, snack was okay.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Despite a late , very late start at the very beginning of our trip the balance of our experience was wonderful. It was like the airlines of old. Courteous service, good food, an extremely attentive staff and beautiful new aircraft.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We have never flown TAP before so I didn’t know what to expect. No worries. The plane was on time, service was great and food was good. The best feature is no additional cost layover in Lisbon for up to 5 days if you you continue to a different destination. Can’t beat that!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank BalticWanderer