“TAP- FIRST TIME USED AND WAS IMPRESSED”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed February 25, 2018

First time flown with TAP. Genuine step up from budget airlines. Biggest factor for me is the seat pitch and seats themselves. Seat pitch felt like 31" ie couple of inches more than budget carriers - might not seem like much but makes the difference between crushed knees and comfortable flight. Drink and small snack provided. Not massive but better than nothing. Friendly staff.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,356)

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Flew business class from Lisbon to Orly & had a good flight. The check in staff & onboard staff were all good. Good wine. I can never fault TAP whether flying economy or first. I always find their staff very helpful, except their call centre staff. I called several times attempting to get assistance yet always received rude, dissmissive service. Which was very disappointing. Thankfully the airport staff were kind & helpful, yet hope they do something about the rude staff on their help line.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I was offered an option to pay for two aisle seats near the front, something my wife really appreciates. When we boarded the plane our seats were changed for non-aisles in the rear of the aircraft. Our two reserved (and paid extra for) seats, 4A and 4B remained EMPTY for the entire flight. I am a star alliance gold memeber. What about just giving a complimentary upgrade in such a situation? This seems light-years away from TAPs thinking. The customer has paid us for a service which we subsequently will fail to deliver. On top of that we will NOT refund the customer unless he fills out a very non-trivial form on our very obscure web-page. There we will ask mandatory questions like fill in a TP number, without giving any clues about what a TP-number may be etc. I fly a lot with Star Alliance, but I never have experienced a more arrogant and non-friendly (lack of) service than from TAP. Stay away from this airline!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Flight from Miami to Lisbon, I had a very good experience. Flight is close to new and food services also good. Only took more time in check-in than average check in process at miami airport.
I like to give at least 4 star service to this airline. But return flight experience from Lisbon was not good.It was really old flight and outdated entertainment system. I never had such uncomfortable flying experience before in any international flight.
Positive side their crews are professional and taken care the requests very gently.

One more thing add up, this flight seats had foot rests ; that was very comfortable , in both flights.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We flew from Oslo to Lisbon, stayed a night in Lisbon and then headed for Boston on a Friday with TAP business in the new cabin with lay flat seats.
I had seat 5 G i belive. So my isle was always the last to get served. So on the pre-dinner drink round after take off, they were out of vodka and Gin. On the first round!The advertised white wine in the menu was also gone. They only brought one bottle. This was also on the first round! Needless to say they ran out of champagne after glass number 2. Our pre-ordered meat meal was not registred either.
No smiles or no service to see at all on board. The crew had no «energy», no refills, just walking through the cabin, no nothing. So this was a bad experience. Never again with TAP. I adressed these experiences to TAP in an email, no response on that either..
The Seat was good, that was the only good thing. Not a lot of room in business to stow the carry on.

4  Thank VirreVapp_1