“Very good and a comfortable flight...”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Took Bangkok to phuket and also the return flight.

Flight was comfortable.
Phuket landing was hard otherwise all ok..

In flight entertainment without audio was a new experience in the short flight

Liked the fruit lunch presentation in phuket to Bangkok flight....

Low calorie meal is just fruits so anyone who opts for it... Know beforehand.
Not possible to edit meal preference back to no preference once edited....

1  Thank Aparajita B
Write a ReviewReviews (10,653)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Every year without fail, we will make a trip to Bangkok. We fly with Thai Airway and it was great. We like the schedule timing that Thai Airway has offered. The cabin crews are also friendly and helpful. No doubt to travel with Thai Airway.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

It's a great airlines and staff on the flight are very friendly and accomodating. The entertainment system on board is up to date and will you busy during a long flight.

If there is one thing they can improve, I suggest they improve the food on the flight as the portions are tiny.

Will continue flying Thai Airlines.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Just wanted to tell you about Thai air ( TG ) that I took for NRT from BKK as well as I came back to ZRH, and let me tell you that I felt really nice in the air craft also enjoying the movies. I fly once per yer by TG from ZRH - BKK - NRT - BKK - ZRH. I enjoy flying with TG very much. I left ZRH on 26th of Jan., & came back to ZRH on 26th of March, this I do every year for about ten years now. Thailand I enjoy being in Hua Hin, but it is about 25 % more expensive than the place I stay & enjoy for a month. Anyway, all what I want to tell you is that fly with TG if you want to go to BKK I think you would not be sorry for that. Just try TG for flying to BKK, OK ?

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Having flown BC with many of the worlds airline, my wife and I were pleasantly surpised and delighted with the experience. The staff were excellent ambassadors, the service was excellent, having just come of business class flights with Lufthansa we felt Thai Air was significantly better, the food, service, airplane, everything was good. I would highly recommend them, no sparkling wire here, it was Champagne all the way. The staff really went the extra mile and really made this experience very good

1  Thank davidreid1555