“DELAY ON THE FLIGHT AND NO LUGGAGE”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed April 1, 2017

I fly the firt time and the last time with this company , they told us that the Amsterdam airport is closed becuae the wetter and other flight from Malaga go on time to Amsterdam beofe ,when we arrive there to my connection that was with KLM to Bergen also Delay but the time between the connection was more than a hour and my luggage dont arrive to Bergen.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Transavia-WebCare, Guest Relations Manager at Transavia, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Dear Mr. Emanuel,

I am sorry to hear that your flight was delayed and that after your luggage arrived also delayed to your destination in Bergen.
In the part which concerns us, Transavia, we apologize for the inconveniences caused by the delay of your flight. Please do not hesitate to contact our webcare team via Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp if you wish to make a claim in regards to your flight delay.
In regards to your KLM flight to Bergen, I would like to invite you to claim with them in regards to your late luggage.

Paulo

Write a ReviewReviews (45,119)

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Had the total displeasure of travelling with transavia. Over one hour queuing in Glasgow to check in as you can't print your boarding passes online and then on return despite checking in using airport ch3ck machines had to wait again in massive queue to have out bag checks. Get your systems updated I haven't queued like that in an airport for about 10 years. Staff are rude and just huff and puff at you like a total inconvenience. Probably as bad a company to work for as they are to travel with. Avoid if you can.

Dear Siggyanne S,

First of all my apologies for your negative experience with the check-in process carried in Glasgow. I would still like to thank you for taking the time to report this situation.
I will forward your feedback to the concerned departments in order to improve the service provided at the check-in desk as well as to try to implement the possibility to do the online check-in from Glasgow.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

They took my hand lugage and put as hold lugage because they said that the flight is very full and there is no space. In the airplain I have discovered that there was a lot of empty seats and planty of space... and when I have arrived at destination I have waited for my hand lugage for 45 minutes:(((

Dear Rokissta R,

First of all my apologies for the inconvenience caused with the situation you have wrote to us. Indeed, we ask our passengers to place their hand luggage into the hold luggage compartment in case the flight is very busy. I'm sorry to hear that this was not your case. Despite this situation, I still hope your flight was nice and that nothing happened to your hand luggage either. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our webcare team on Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp. We will be glad to assist you with your questions.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Everything as expected. Not more, not less. I find it hard to travel with one max 10kg beg with the size limitations.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Transavia's service between Amsterdam and Portugal is quite efficient, easy to arrange all on-line. The (late evening) hours can be a pain. In Lisbon our departure took place in Terminal 2, which is apparently used especially for charters. There one is demoted to cattle-status, for which Tranavia can't be faulted, but be prepared for limited seating.