“greate price/quality combination”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good prices, great friendly services. Hostess had Transavia green color matching make up as well.. I recommend (y)

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (45,221)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very nice crew. plane on time and clean. no feeling of "low cost".
i didn't try the food as everything is for sale and i was not hungry

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By mistake I booked the flight in september instead of oktober. I corrected within an hour but still had to pay a 50 Euro charge! When I called to complain customer service told me that I should have called them straight away and it would have been corrected without any charge. But you cant find anything about this service on their website.
So I'm still waiting for my 50 Euro refund, Transavia.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

(My review is regarding the service in Paris Orly only )
The crew at the check in was not really helpful, more busy at hiding from passengers than actually working.
6 or 7 desks were open but only 3 were actually calling next passengers and being efficient. Result: waiting more than 1 hour in line to just drop a luggage!
Same thing for the boarding, bad organization and lack of professionalism. Pretty rude with passengers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the strangest airline I've ever flown on. Upon arrival at Paris Orly, we approached the baggage dropoff clearly identified as Transavia's with a giant sign. We were then told we must go down two floors to some other underground maintenance closet-like area to drop off our bag as our 300 Euros worth of airline tickets did not rate service at the main counter. Whatever. We located the lower caste area and dropped off our bag. We then went back up to the main airport area and again walked past the "important people" check-in to the very end of the airport and boarded a bus that took us to another building some 20 minutes away.

Upon arrival in the outbuilding full of cigarette smoke, everyone began lining up in the Transavia area for what looked like about ten different flights. Several hundred people all crowded in together into one mass of confusion. Boarding for our flight was finally announced nearly 45 minutes after the original takeoff time in French only, because this is France and speakers of other languages are not tolerated here well. Once my wife and I approached the ticket checking person, she glared angrily at my wife, who was pulling our single small carry-on bag and a very small purse. She began shouting at my wife in broken English that she could not have a carry-on and a small purse. She literally shouted at her "PLACE THE CARRY-ON ON THE SIDE! YOU CANNOT HAVE TWO! YOU WILL BE TAXED!!!!!" I told her "No problem, we will put the small purse inside the carry-on". She rolled her eyes and snapped "DO IT NOW, RIGHT HERE! QUICKLY! BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!!!" I noticed that almost every other passenger on our flight had a carry-on and at least two or three large shopping bags. I assume it's just non-white passengers that are so closely scrutinized by Transavia. The flight was only half-full anyway, so it was laughable how ridiculous they were about my wife's small purse. This was not one of their cheap flight days, either. We paid almost 300 Euro for two one-way tickets from Paris to Venice.

The plane itself had decent seats with plenty of legroom, which I was happy to see. Even still, the plane looked like it had never been washed and you could not see out the windows it was so dirty. The flight crew were much more friendly than the ground crew at Orly, but due to the way those people treated my wife and I, we won't be using their services again. I thought a European company, in 2018, would not stoop so low as to treat customers in a racist manner, but I guess I was incorrect. Two stars only because of the decent legroom on the flight.