“Excellent first time with low cost flight”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything went as planned and on time. The seats were not too jammed. the service was pleasant and efficient.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (45,190)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On time, smooth and very friendly flight. Enough space for my long legs. Perfect schedule allows maximum holiday. Good ground service. Nevertheless, I would appreciate an offer of a complete healthy meal tray rather than a lot of junk food. That would definitely rank this airline on the top of the low cost ! I strongly recommend !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worst travel experience of my entire life... and I travel a lot. They cancelled my flight and made no effort to get me to my destination in a timely manner whatsoever. They offered me a flight 10 days later?!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First you are sent like a heard of cattle to the plane where everyone rushes to get on board so luggage can be stored. Then you sit in extremely uncomfortable seats. The food selections are terrible. There were no paper towels in the bathroom on either of the flights taken. I paid for the bulkhead seat and had a child kicking the back of my seat. I asked to move to the other side - also a bulkhead seat - and was told no. Even though the entire row was empty. Ridiculous.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No flexibility at check-in. My bag was little too overweight. I put my jacket on and then it was fine.

Quite strange luggage rules. You can have only one luggage, not even a tiny purse with your personal belongins. Of course everybody put the smaller bag to the bigger one and then takes it off in the craft. The rules weren't same for all; some people could take even four small bags and some couldn't have any extra. And there was no quarantee you could take your cabin size luggage to cabin.

When going from Helsinki to Amsterdam the foot space was really tight. The return flight was better, normal space.

The flight was safe and nice and the crew was polite and kind.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)