“Bruised knees, sore back!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United Airline will not be my first or even second choice again. This flight was long to be really uncomfortable. my knees were very close to the seat in front of mine. When the person in front of me reclined his seat only a little and sat back.It slammed into my knees. I was stuck there not able to move my legs around.
We had one bag apiece that was checked and paid for both directions. When considering the price of the tickets this was uncalled for. Could not get to our carry-ons so getting to reading materials was not practical without disturbing other passengers.. Stupid little TV's flickering on all empty seats made sleeping difficult.
Are the staff trained to be unpleasant?
For part of the flight we were bumped onto Air Canada because United was overbooked. That was more comfortable and pleasant. (We had booked in March for an August flight)
One thing that was handled fairly well was transport in a wheelchair. I was stranded at only one point and that at the end of the trip. The last minute switch in airlines may have accounted for this.

Food on this trip is another whole discussion.Be prepared to fast or eat junk.

There are newer reviews for United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were scheduled to leave Missoula at 5:08pm for a connecting flight to San Francisco. After a series of delays our flight left Missoula so late that our connection flight was well on the way to San Francisco before we landed. Yes, this was an inconvenience, but United did come through, the hard working team member at the gate found accommodation in Denver for ourselves and probably 20 others. He also booked forward flights for the next morning for all.
The delay was ad luck, the flight to Denver was good, the service on board was excellent and the landing in Denver was smooth.
If I need to, I will fly United again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United has non-stop service from SF to Lihue and we prefer that to the routes with stops along the way. Check-in is easy either online or at the Kiosks. As with all airlines you get what you pay for- if you want a cheaper flight you don't have as much room in your seat or for your legs. So decide what's most important for the length of your flight and budget. I gave them an excellent rating because I use points for travel and have found with planning one can do well with United Frequent Flyer points.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, the flight was comfortable. No delays or anything particularly dissatisfying. You had to purchase everything- from food to tablets. On the way back home though, one flight attendant was a bit rude. "Guys, you need to turn off your electronics and put up the table." The tone of her voice, as I thought more about it, was annoyed and a little condescending. "Is it completely turned off?" while I was stumbling to do what she told me. I had closed my laptop as I was putting up the table.

Just one person was what it took to ruin the flight for me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have endured humiliations in my life , however being a passenger on United Airlines buss class was a tough one , it mostly relate to the staff at dulles international airport where by I was pushed by an aggressive behaviour from one of the assistant senior staff.

I was standing in the hall with a starbucks coffee in my hand trying to get to the buss lounge and suddenly was pushed by a staff member of United Airlines shouting at me not to stand still in the airport !! I felt shocked of such behaviour and reported him to the Airport Police ,

Flight experience: I would not recommend flying with this airline , old planes , most of the monitors doesn't work , rude staff , racial attitude , this airline collaborate with Lufthansa ,