“Gabor is great”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Gabor in Houston was incredibly helpful, accommodating, and nice. Excellent customer service. He is the reason I will trust United for more flights.

Date of travel: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (36,180)

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Flying out of Droango Colorado was easy, no tsa lines. The flight was full and uncomfortable. The connection in Denver was tight, we did not have time to eat, or have a drink. We came in at one end of the terminal and had to hurry to the other end. We were the last passengers in. The Denver to Baltimore was awful. Small tight seTs so uncomfortable that it was miserable.

Date of travel: November 2017
1  Thank geobarter
Reviewed January 15, 2018

I fly United ALOT, and this was everything I expected. Nothing wrong to report, and nothing wonderful either. It was I expect from today's airlines.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Good flight but the seats seemed really really close to the seats in front of us. My knees were right on the seat and I'm not that tall. Flight was on time and smooth no problems at all.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

If you want a nice flight to and from Punta Cana, Dulles offers non-stop flights, which we prefer. United was nice and we upgraded our seats to have more leg-room. We ordered food on the return flight and everyone on the flight was really friendly and helpful. I did experience some issues trying to watch the free in-flight entertainment. It didn't work for me. Or perhaps it may have been something you needed to purchase additional to watch.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)