“Very unprofessional”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed October 19, 2018

We were told that our kids (2 and 3 year old!) GUARANTEED will be sitting next to us in the plane, and we were told that the representative at the gate counter will reassign the seats at the gate so we are not separated from our toddlers. When we got to the gate, at least an hour before departure, the gate attendant said that she cant help us and she said that we had to negotiate with the passengers in the plane and try to convince them to switch seats so we could be with our toddlers!!.
Very disappointed with this airline.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,380)

Reviewed October 19, 2018

because United offer me the chance to upgrade to 1st class for only 200.00 each way I decided to try. for 200.00 it was worth it but wouldn't pay much more than that. Much larger seat, better food, free cocktails, first off the plane. I have flown United many times and other than ignorant fellow passengers I have never had a problem, but maybe that is because I follow the rules.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

United has gotten a lot of grief and much of it deserved. Took flight 676 from Orange county to Houston and we left on time and landed early.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

I used to travel by United airline for years in all my international trips. Unfortunately during last trip on October 18 I have a domestic flight between MSP And Chicago l faced with a representative in gate during entrance to flight ordered me to take my carry on bag for check and delivered to last destination or to cancel my flight. I tried to ask him to keep my carry on bag (only one for two tickets) as I have 21 hour trip,but he refused in very rude manner with shouting. He got what he ask for and I spent one day in my trip without my medication and other personal issue.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Small maintenance (engine leaking) on departing flight 325 but better safe than sorry. Flight back was on time departure and on time arrival.