“International Flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our connecting flight was from Newarl NJ to Cabo San Lucas and. it was the most crowded plane I have ever been on. That obviously cannot be helped, however as this was a longer flight I understand that folks legs were cramped, but there were passengers walking around the plane for most of the time. Several times I had a rear end practically sitting in my chair with me as people were standing around just to stand around. Several times our group complained that this was uncomfortable and could they please ask people to sit unless they are using the restroom. Clearly this did not happen. Also for the second year in a row, my luggage did not make it to Mexico. They took it off because the plane was too heavy. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and I did not receive my luggage until Sunday night. Not the way I wanted to start my vacation.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,386)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have always enjoyed flying the friendly skies of United, but when it comes to rectifying their errors, they just don't make the grade. Back in April 2018 I was stranded in Washington DC on a flight to Tampa Florida. I was told I would be provided with a hotel room, and the implication was that United would cover this cost. Unfortunately, all I got was a piece of paper, that I think gave me a lower room rate. I applied to United for reimbursement and they have completely ignored my request. This is the not the customer service I was expecting.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was full, but boarding went smoothly and we were able to leave on time. Pretzels, that's it for a snack and a drink. Flight attendants were friendly and courteous. Arrived on time to Ohare, took for ever to get to the gate, but that's Ohare.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an aisle seat somewhere in the rear cabin. But my bad luck was that an enormous man sat in the middle seat that could not contain him. The result was that he overlapped into my seat so that I had 9 hours of being crunched. He was so big that he even blocked the light from the reading lamp!

The lack of reasonable seating space in the economy cabin is shameful.

1  Thank JPS72
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United Airlines again provided a great flight experience. The lounge at both San Diego and San Francisco was nice to have access to. The crew as usual were very pleasant and provided great service.