“They did their best”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were several upset babies on this flight. The attendants did their best to help us and the babies get through it. I really appreciate the effort.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (36,118)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While waiting on my flight I was informed that I had to change seats. I was given the choice of where I preferred to sit. Long Story short I was able to have an entire row to myself. Fantastic news for such a long flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Flight was originally supposed to be economy. I was bumped up to business class unexpectantly. I ended up sitting in the wrong seat but the crew was extremely kind when I was informed. I appreciate the kindness that was given to a goofball like me!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone was nice and helpful. I haven't flown in many many years so I had many questions. I was never treated bad, in fact, the flight crew seemed to go out of their way to make sure I had a great experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got my seat at the end right next to WC, and of course there is no place to store my luggage.
- They didn't clean the WC that often as other Asian airlines, so I could smell the toilet odor the whole time. The toilet paper and water is all over on the floor.
- People throw trash on floor of the airplane and flight attendants just use their feet to shovel trash to the side :(
- There were 2 flight attendants sitting in the back kept talking for the whole fly, talked really loud, we all can hear them clearly. They didfn't care to close the curtain.
- There was no audio channel for music, only news and movies.
- Food is terrible and nothing compared to Asian flights.
- Attendants were very rude, they would not smile at all , even when you first walked into the plane. Sometime they even scream at the customers if they asked them again about what the meals are.
Anyway, spend just little more to get into Asian flights , and never UA again.