“Ear popping ride”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let me say thy the flight was on time. We left at the exact departure time. We even landed earlier than expected. That isn’t my problem. The ride was not terribly bumpy until the end when the pilot landed. I thought the plane was going to flip. But that wasn’t the problem. The problem was my ears popped like pop corn in a kettle. The air pressure in the plane must have been off because when I deplaned I couldn’t hear for a good 24 hours. I hope never to experience that again

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank alexipuppy
Write a ReviewReviews (35,264)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This flight left on time and landed ahead of time. Very nice legroom, in flight entertainment and seat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a very good flight. Food was good. Very nice in flight entertainment. Nice departure , flight and landing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First class Orlando to Newark was excellent. We had lie flat seats. What a treat , that usually only happens when flying internationally The flight attendant offered drinks before takeoff and hot towels. No real food on an afternoon flight, just a snack basket to pick from. I fly business and first class frequently, but never on United and their service was better than most. The United lounge in MCO is ok but not great They have a bartender and not all alcoholic drinks are complimentary. There were some light food choices and soup. The United lounge in Newark is large and more food choices, also a bartender and not all alcoholic drinks are complimentary. The flight from Newark to Toronto was a smaller plane and first class was cramped so I'm sure economy was very cramped. Again no food was served in first class, just the snack basket Both flights were on time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So this flight was delayed about 40 minutes, due to several bad thunderstorms rolling through the area (not the airlines fault). In this instance it wasn't a big deal, I had no connections to make (those on the plane that did, all made them with a little help from the crew). The flight itself was a little choppy, but the flight crew did everything they could to make everyone safe and feel good about the experience. The legroom on the plane actually seemed a little larger than other carries can be (I'm 6'5, so leg room is a big thing for me!) And the plane was comfortable. I am guessing due to the late departure (I usually miss all the on board announcements) they were even offering free alcohic beverages for the duration of the flight, which were well received by the passengers. This flight was also lightly loaded, and a blind eye was turned to people moving seats to get a little more space and comfort, which was also nice. I would definitely fly with them again, and may even be a little more inclined to choose them over a competitor.

Date of travel: November 2018