“Comfortable aisle seat”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Flew in economy class from Honolulu (HNL) to Los Angeles (LAX). Received lounge access and priority boarding with this Star Alliance airline. Aisle seat was roomy and comfortable.

Date of travel: December 2019
88  Thank KodoDrummer
Write a reviewReviews (51,063)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I was stunned… and at my age, I don’t get surprised easily. I flew from ABQ to Miami today, with a change of planes in Houston. As I stepped into the jetway in Houston, I was met and surprised by Ms. Jo Jones, from United Airlines, who escorted me down the jetway stairs to the tarmac and into a chauffeured Mercedes for a very personal transfer to a United Club near the gate for my connecting flight. I fly very often on United and I buy expensive tickets, but I am not in any way one of their top-tier elite customers. In any event, congratulations United… you made my day!

2  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed January 7, 2020

The staff was just as friendly and nice as I expected from United Airlines. The only issue was with how the flight was not fully booked but yet I was assigned a seat far from my travel companions. Other than that everything was excellent.

2  Thank Marwanlovestravel
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I take a laptop for entertainment....games, movies etc. i noticed the first couple times i barely had room to open the 15(?) incher ...totally unuseable and going from Fresno to Chicago can be tedious and b oring. Yes they do have movies via your smart phone (free movies). I wanted to use the laptop so i went ahaed and got the Premium Economy seat for an additional amount and BOOM its a whole new ballgame for me and my laptop!!!
and btw for those who dont know NO transfers, changing planes etc.....its a STRAIGHT shot from Fresno to Chicago....again, it may be cheaper if you choose to fly all over the country and then land in chicago .
we are 70ish and we were very satisfied...i guess thats the new norm for us. We bought our tickets in March 2019

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank Gilbert5045
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

My first flight with United was a nice experience althought take-off was delayed for about half an hour. The boarding process was well organized and all passengers were on the aircraft ahead of take-off time. The in-flight service was really good and flight attendants were care taking and friendly! I am going to use United again due to the professional service offered.

2  Thank Knownasrg
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.