“Super Comfortable seats, friendly service”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed March 4, 2023

Super comfortable seats. Flew Toronto to LA and also San Fran to Toronto with United. Both excellent experiences. I would rather have comfortable seats. Staff were friendly. Bring food on and read a book - no entertainment system.

Reviewed March 2, 2023

We got on the plane and before take off the Captain came out and introduced himself to the passengers. Well he was the funniest most friendly pilot I have ever had the pleasure to fly with. Flight attendants were also very efficient and friendly. Great job United Airlines!

Date of travel: March 2023
Reviewed March 2, 2023

My husband had a work convention so we decided to go a week early to see some of Australia. We had to fly from Charlotte to Chicago to Los Angeles and on to Sydney. Our flight from Charlotte was delayed so we figured we would miss the next leg. We got lucky and the flight to LA was delayed so we made that flight, but we figured we would miss the flight to Sydney. However, it was also delayed but we weren’t allowed on because they had already shut the door. Somewhat lucky for us because while we were trying to rebook, the flight we would have been on was canceled and those on the plane had to get off. When being rebooked, they put my husband in economy because they didn’t even notice he had business. When we brought it to their attention they told us there were no more business class. They did not offer to put him on standby and they gave us a hotel room but it took two hours to get our bags that had been checked. They refused to hold them and put them on our flight the next day. They gave us food vouchers but the vouchers only covered three total meals when six would pass by the time of our next flight. When my husband called about the business class to learn how much would be refunded or put us both in business on return as an equal trade, they refused that, also. His company spent 15,000 dollars on his flight and they refused to tell him what would be refunded. Simply ignorant of their customer’s concerns. Awful, just awful.

Reviewed March 1, 2023

My sister and I booked tickets 3 months in advance and paid extra to have seats NEXT to each other. While boarding she got a notification that her seat was changed because some old lady wanted to sit next to her husband that ended up sleeping the entire time anyways. DO NOT FLY UNITED because even if you pay to sit next to family they will bump your seats at the last minute and not even apologize.

Date of travel: March 2023
Reviewed March 1, 2023

To start off both my flights to and from Denver were delayed by 1+ hours. Annoying but not a big deal the best part is that after being delayed almost 2 hours on my flight home I go to pick up my checked bag and the entire bag is ripped to shred and there is extensive damage to my brand-new snowboard. I immediately went to the baggage center to complain where I was told due to the nature of the damage I would be covered. However, after calling back to talk with the person who handles damages I am told that they don't cover "sporting equipment". Unbelievable that they can so clearly destroy your equipment but have zero responsibility.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.