“An enjoyable flight but...”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an enjoyable and comfortable flight from Sydney to Hanoi. The service was good but not great or to expectations. The inflight entertainment was quite good with enough selection to while away the time. The food was quite nice however I was very dissatisfied with the lack of supply as I was told that my selection wasn’t available as they had none left and would I choose something else, which I begrudgingly did , only for the lady behind me to order the same thing I wanted , and low and behold they had one! Wtf! Albeit a 4 star service apparently but if you pay for a business class service, you expect better than this. Another thing was the lack of service between meals, everyone seemed to disappear to the galley. We were provided a small bottle of water and I like to drink plenty of water on flights so got up to ask for some more only to be told they had none left, so the steward poured me some out of his bottle! The other thing was that there were no snacks offered during the flight between meals either which I find very lacking as well. Overall I felt like this didn’t come close to what business class should be.

1  Thank rhthomas1980
Write a ReviewReviews (5,021)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The plane seats were comfortable and the staff was very nice.
They provided all kind of amenities, like sleeping mask and slippers, blanket, and some other things like toothbrush and toothpaste.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the 2nd time we choose Vietnam Airline, A321, transit in Hanoi to Nagoya. service is good, staff are friendly , comfortable seat and good choice of meal , i love the Unagi meal and milk when we are flying back from Nagoya to Kuala Lumpur. It will be perfect if the aircraft A321 come with individual in-flight entertainment.
Sure will choose Vietnam Airline again in future.

1  Thank Siow Y
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked due the great price for their premium economy and was pleasantly surprised by the fantastic service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband damaged his knee on holiday,as soon as the staff saw his knee brace they called him out of the cue ,got a wheelchair,took him straight to the counter, got him on the plain first & the change over at Ho chi min city ,the took him off with a fork lift,drove him to the international airport & made sure that our luggage went straight through to connecting flight. They also helped us at Sydney airport getting of the plain & through customs so I didn't have to wheel him & the luggage. There is lots of leg room on the seats & although the food wasn't what I like ,it was hot & fresh.