“flight vs66”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed January 19, 2018

this flight was not too bad i like the way the lady gave me unlimited drinks only one thing virgin
needs to sort out its reclining seats ,my wife all most had her lunch in her face other than that
all good

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Johnny G
Write a ReviewReviews (10,023)

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I have to say this is the first time we've flown Premium Economy and although its not business class its worth doing. From check in to priority boarding, the service is amazing. By the time we landed we were sick of eating. You are greeted with a glass of Carva and drinks are served all through the flight along with meals and snacks...even an ice lolly!

2  Thank susan62015
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Bought this ticket as part of a longer journey booked through Delta. Had never flown with Virgin Atlantic so was a little apprehensive. Foolish me! The whole experience, service-wise, brought back memories of how flying used to be. The ground staff were thorough, friendly, excellent in every way. The aircraft still had that "New Airplane" smell - immaculate. Surprise! Meals included. Seats were of a new design that provided more room in less space than one might imagine. Comfort is back! Thank You, Virgin Atlantic, for an excellent experience in both directions.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank rfnome
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Flew round trip to Barbados. Online check-in easy. Bag drop quick. Ground staff very nice. Flight Crew and Cabin Crew all very nice, helpful and kept us fully informed both ways. Cabin very clean all flight. Good in flight entertainment. Delayed two hours on our way home due to pre flight checks and then onboard due to a baggage discrepancy. All the time we were kept very well informed and time passed quickly

2  Thank Redldr
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I’ve flown with many airlines and like a lot of people I tend to go for the cheapest flight to get me where I want to be. Virgin are WAY better than the charter airlines for many reasons.

* More comfortable
* More space
* Great entertainment
* Surprisingly decent food and free drinks
* Staff who seem to care
* Very helpful with special requests (wheelchair assistance)
* Didn’t make me repack at check in because one case was half a kilo overweight

All in all we had great flights. True, the flight out was more comfortable than the return, the return plane was older with seats coming apart a bit, and gave backache but I’ve had this way worse on the other flights.

Biggest issue really was that it took two hours from landing to actually getting into the car at Manchester. That airport needs to sort out its baggage handling!

2  Thank Sue B