“Westjet rules the skies”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Westjet always gives a good flight. We had some turbulence and they just took it all in hand. Pleasant attendants, good instructions with the customs sheets.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,165)

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I have never flown with WestJet before, we had a direct flight from Winnipeg to London. The seats were nice & big & we had plenty of leg room. They advised us to make sure we had their app downloaded, this is where we would get to pick what movies or tv shows we would like to watch. Staff very friendly.
Coming home we flew from Glasgow, Scotland to Winnipeg, the seats were not quite as big & roomy but still not a horrible experience. The only thing that really sucked was that we had so many layovers on the way home...Good thing we were travelling with others so it made the layovers not quite so bad.
My review on ratings will be on my flight to London not my return trip.

Date of travel: August 2017
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I have flown with west jet many time within Canada and to America. No complaints at all. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Leg room is not too bad and clean. Will continue to fly with them.

Date of travel: November 2017
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Flew from Phoenix to Kelowna direct in February 12 th, Monday everything went well, flight was good, it was on time, service was good as we have always experienced.
On Saturday there was a snowstorm in Kelowna which was forecast, I got to the airport three hours ahead of my flight, after five delays my flight finally went out at 4:30 pm.
I was just glad it went out and not canceled like so many other flights that day.
No complaints the people at west jet seem to do a pretty good job.
We will continue flying with them.
Really love the direct flights.

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Westjet is always my first choice for domestic flights, but it's also the airline with the best.....although there's room for improvement......connections to Mazatlan, Mexico.
Fortunately, there are several flights from Toronto to Calgary, so I could make the lay over time longer or shorter, depending on how I choose to spend the time in Calgary. Ideally, i,d like to see direct flights from Toronto to Mazatlan, but so far, only the charter airlines offer this service.

Date of travel: January 2018