“Good experience on this low cost flight”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I feared how the flight would be like, because I heard mostly negative feedback on Wizz Air, but I have to say that in my case, everything went well. There was no problem with my oversize baggage, there was only a minor delay and the crew was nice and professional. Both flights I was sitting alone in the 3-seat row, so for me personnally, it was very comfy as well. For the price I paid, I cannot complain. It's a pitty that this line (PRG->KEF) is going to be suspended soon.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,071)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It was our first time on Wizzair, the overall service and friendliness of the crew was great but the leg room was very little.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was my third flight with them, never had any problem, always on time and always new airplanes, friendly staff and super good rates

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Although a delay of 7.5 hours is unimaginable for most people, and many would just quit, I patiently waited to see if my morning flight would depart from Bucharest to Cluj, as I was going to a concert that evening. The delays were partly due a to heavy snowstorm, mostly due to airport ground operation issues and somewhat due to a few passengers who decided to quit the flight at the worst possible time.

In spite of all this, the crew really did their best to announce the status every time there was an update and promised to do all they could to leave for Cluj. They kept their promise and I am glad I didn't leave, because I made it in time for the concert. Also, they were very professional and I liked the little jokes they made to try to help the passengers relax a bit.

The way the airport managed the situation and passengers was unacceptable, though, and I am waiting to receive my due compensation for that.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a low cost airline....
Everything is low cost apart from the prices....
Their prices jumped so high lately that you cant afford to fly with them anymore...

I think they should do something about this...

It is not right for the prices to be so high for 2 hours and 20 min flight...where you dont even have space to streach your legs...
In May 340£ ?
August 540£?

Does this sounds low cost?

Date of travel: April 2018