“Good experience on this low cost flight”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I feared how the flight would be like, because I heard mostly negative feedback on Wizz Air, but I have to say that in my case, everything went well. There was no problem with my oversize baggage, there was only a minor delay and the crew was nice and professional. Both flights I was sitting alone in the 3-seat row, so for me personnally, it was very comfy as well. For the price I paid, I cannot complain. It's a pitty that this line (PRG->KEF) is going to be suspended soon.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,438)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was our first time on Wizzair, the overall service and friendliness of the crew was great but the leg room was very little.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my third flight with them, never had any problem, always on time and always new airplanes, friendly staff and super good rates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good price for tickets, possible to have a good discounts and find nice destinations. Very polite staff and comfortable seats.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although a delay of 7.5 hours is unimaginable for most people, and many would just quit, I patiently waited to see if my morning flight would depart from Bucharest to Cluj, as I was going to a concert that evening. The delays were partly due a to heavy snowstorm, mostly due to airport ground operation issues and somewhat due to a few passengers who decided to quit the flight at the worst possible time.

In spite of all this, the crew really did their best to announce the status every time there was an update and promised to do all they could to leave for Cluj. They kept their promise and I am glad I didn't leave, because I made it in time for the concert. Also, they were very professional and I liked the little jokes they made to try to help the passengers relax a bit.

The way the airport managed the situation and passengers was unacceptable, though, and I am waiting to receive my due compensation for that.