“I think this is not an airline, but a scam!”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I hated everything about this airline. You have to pay extra for the standard luggage, extra to sit together and so on. But I will get straight to the point, that makes me mad. They literally robbed me of 90 Euro, calling in a "price of an offline checkin". Ninety blinking euro! Almost 120 dollars for what should be zero. Needless to say, I didn't receive an email or any other type of warning, that I should chech in online. And at the airport they told me that I ether pay or stay. And same for about 1/3 of all passengers. Its the first and surely the last time I use this airline! Crooks! Never, ever again! I haven't been so humiliated ever.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
4  Thank Nick_Popov
Write a ReviewReviews (9,789)

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I wasn't so sure of flying this airline as I had never heard of it. The fare was very cheap-a one way ticket was about $80. The service was fine. Aircraft was new. The magazine on board was interesting. All in all an excellent value.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Recently flew with this airline. They had supposedly changed the baggage policy so that cabin bags had to go in the hold but none of the staff seemed to know what the policy was and everyone gave a different answer when asked. This meant that you didn't know whether your luggage was going in the hold until the point of boarding and it was unclear whether a handbag could be taken in the cabin. The queues at Budapest airport were horrendous with very few Wizzair staff around. Also it was quite difficult to buy food on the plane as the trolley zoomed by without stopping to serve passengers! I had tried to buy priority boarding before the flight but last-minute.com couldn't provide me with any information for weeks and then I was told it was too late. All in all the trip was complete chaos and I wouldn't choose to fly with them again.

2  Thank Eileen L
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I fly Wizz Air a lot. Ended up getting the membership for $25 and always buy the Wizz Plus ticket that includes 32 kg for luggage, also always end up in the front of the plane along with priority boarding. Oh and I’m always traveling with an infant. Plenty of room to have her in my lap.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I paid for priority ,I paid for hand luggage ,I came more than 3 hours at airport but they opened 2 descks only for all flights for check in. I was so close to lose the flight.When I arrived finaly in the crew they asked me to send my luggage in hold ,doesnt matter id for priority was guaranteed for cabin. I refused and they was very aggressives and wanted to stop me for the flight. Very bad and stupid staff. They always have problems, always delay, always misery,but never apologise .I”ll never fly again with them . They lose 3 clients for 3 times per year .