“Business class Zhuhai to Kunming”
Review of Xiamen Airlines

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Flight delayed by about one hour. This often happens at Zhuhai airport; not the fault of the airline.

Lounge at the airport was satisfactory. Basic facilities; nothing posh.

Flight only had 4 seats up front. Very spacious. Excellent meal service. Comfortable seats.

Minimal in-flight entertainment; there never is on domestic flights.

Recommended based on my experience.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Flight got cancelled and no reason were given. Got stranded in Beijing and had to buy another ticket from another airline.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I flew Xiamen once on its Boeing 787 business class,and just like other reviewers, I was quite impressed. Based on that experience I decided to try its economy class on a short haul flight from Xiamen to Manila. I didn't expect that the experience this time could be so different. The seat (as shown in the photo) absolutely has no leg room for a 6 footer like me (maybe my size is bigger than average in south China or Southeast Asia, but in any given flight, there will be 10-20% of passengers equal to or bigger than my size and for them, Xiamen Airlines is difficult to fly. The crowd in the economy class can be quite rowdy with my follow passengers kept kicking my seat, shaking legs and coughing. Overall it was an absolutely terrible experience.

1  Thank YQTA
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It was really surprising how good the service on board was. The meals was nice. During a long stop at Xiamen we had a free bus tour and a hotel for free from the airline to stay.The only thing what was disturbing was that they didn't spoke good english .
The plane was in time .

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had a great flight from Sydney to Amsterdam via Xiamen. The planes are brand new and quite. The food was fresh and good. I had a special request for my meal and even that was done for free. It was a pleasure for me to fly with Xiamen Airlines and I am absolutely surprised how good it was! Great value for the money! Can't have a better price! The stewardesses couldn't speak English well, that could be improved, but it's not a problem. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank Yunus-Yikilmaz