“Sagar Ghosal”
Review of Air India Express

Reviewed November 15, 2017

We were running around after missing a flight. Sagar Ghosal at the ticketing counter made life easier and less stressful. excellent service.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Seats are extremely horrible, it was torn, no leg space. No food was provided. Staffs are not cooperative. Overall horrible.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I used Air India flight recently to go Bhubaneshwar from my home city Calcutta for a business purpose. I booked a ticket from their attractive web-portal for Economy class. While I reached Airport of Kolkata, a dedicated team assisted me towards counter to obtain boarding pass through some formalities as needed. Once my baggage was checked , I was escorted to the lounge by them after body check.
Flight reached on time and I boarded with other passengers. At airliners door, there was a stewardess with smiling face to welcome every passenger. Interior was really good and soothing. Seats were well cushioned. Staffs are really helpful . Food quality was nice. Flight was on time to reach at Bhubaneshwar airport . It was memorable flight journey through our country airliner Air India .

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I took a flight from Dubai to Jaipur on 16th October 17. My flight experience was average. However, my luggage did not arrive when I reached the Jaipur airport and I was being informed that it would reach via the next flight i.e. on 18th October and they are clearing back log as the luggage in the flight scheduled on 16th was that of the previous flight from Dubai to Jaipur. This level of service is highly unacceptable and unprofessional. Being a budget carrier does not give you the liberty to treat your customers in such a careless and unprofessional way. I need a compensation for the delay in baggage which is clearly due to mismanagement. This is something that should be made aware to the passenger before he/she is taking the flight and not upon arriving at the destination. Air India express should compensate me for the things that I would require during these two days due to delayed baggage plus the transportation cost to and fro the airport in addition to the inconvenience caused.

1  Thank VikasM3
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Air India Staff at the Airport Counters need to be courteous towards the passengers. Very rude and arrogant. I had a seat request while booking the flight but the same was changed while I got the boarding pass. On enquiring, the staff at the counter told us that they have the AUTHORITY to change the seats as per their requirement and we do not have any say. The seats requested by us was given to some relative of the Air India Staff working at the Bangalore Airport.

I had asked to tag my baggage as Fragile as it contained glass bottles for which, the staff took signature from me in the baggage slips, but he sent the baggage without tagging them at fragile.

Very Poor Service