“Great experience with affordable price”
Review of Malindo Air

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm really loves this aircraft, it has enough space for leg, comfortable chair, equipped by entertainment (but i don't use it because i sleep all the way KL), 7 kilos cabin baggage allowance & 30 kilos aircraft baggage allowance. Meal on the plane are 2 pieces of bread & drink (you can choose juice & add more for cofee or tea & of course mineral water). Time just right, never delay using this aircraft & of course with affordable price. And you can check in online & choose seat although you pay for connecting flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,633)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In my last post I wrote that Malindo had quoted 8 - 12 weeks to process a refund for a cancelled flight.
I am happy to report that I have been notified by Webjet that this refund has been processed today and will appear in my account within 3 days.
From 8 - 12 weeks down to 10 days, this is a plus for Malindo.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Paid extra for extra leg room seats. Sat at the right rear of the plane.. no extra leg room...
Left rear seats had extra leg room but not the right rear..
Complained no response from company.
They just did not care about customer.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After they changed my flight I made a special trip to the Airport counter (200kls)to confirm new flight details as the email did not give me times. Unable to contact them in Australia, Malaysia office would not respond to phone or email contact. The following week when I tried to check in for the flight unable to do so as the flight not confirmed. Waited while ground staff had to ring Malaysia to confirm flight. I sit and wait and hope to get my flight these guys are a joke. Excuse was staff in KL all on leave. First and last time for me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The flight was half an hour late departing & also on our return flight. Staff were friendly enough & the food was O.K for airline food. Unfortunately the tables were not clean. We didn't have any in flight entertainment. Asked 3 times for it to be fixed but that didn't happen.