“In China Morning Flights usually on time.”
Review of Shenzhen Airlines

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The domestic flights within China are famous for their delays. However if you manage to take the early morning flights, most of the early morning flights are on schedule.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Check in is pretty efficient. But would prefer online check in if possible. No personal screen for video or show. Leg room was good.
Food is ok both way. Wine is limited.
Good service form stewardess.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We took this flight with our newly adopted son and it was great. Good service. Great food. Good leg room. A320 was the plane. The English announcements were a little rough but it got us here.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

It was sometime that I did not fly with them. Last time I did the flight was delay and they left all the people in the plane with no arconditioner on for 2 hours in september. THIS time i was coming from Manila operated from another company and my flight arrived late. I had to do check in and take Shenzhen airlines. I had short time before the check.in for my flight finish. They had only 2 counters open and a long line. They have 2 person doing nothing at ticket office and 4 on the shy priority using their phones for playing games and chatting. I explained the situation and they refused to do the check in and go on to play with their phones. I insist and they said is not their problem if I loose the flight and I could ask someone on the line if let me pass firstly. Fortunately I found and I was able to catch the flight.
Also this time no air conditioner until we leave and the 2'peoples sorted close to me complained.
When they pick up the box with the food they did not take mine cause I was sleeping, when was time to land i gave to the attendant and she putted in the sit case instead of taking, inside there was water and other food and it fall on my trousers and only book inside the case. The attendant even did not say sorry.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Everything went well at check in courteous and efficient. The flight was full and so always big demand for the toilet so take your chance when you see it. They served a reasonable meal on this 3 hour flight which was welcome.
We would not hesitate to fly with them again