“Tight Knee SPace”
Review of AirAsia - AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you are a tall person and would want a spacious knee space, then this Airline going to Manila from Taiwan and vice versa is not for you. This is fit for asian size like us, and still we find it too tight for comfort.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,504)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fist time flyer with Air Asia & it was good!
I flew from Gold Coast, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand.
I paid a little extra in my ticket so I could have extra luggage & a meal but there was no in house movies so made sure to upload movies through my Netflix to watch on my mobile phone.

1  Thank JazminJade
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The cabin crew are courteous, some even entertaining. The food is good and relatively more affordable. It was a bit cramped but still comfortable.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Short flight from SIN to KCH, midday flight on a Sunday. Flight was more than 50% empty, so obviously the overall experience was better. Boarding was on time and efficient, and crew were reasonably pleasant. For this short flight, I had paid for the first row of seats, and so legroom was aplenty. The A320 had obviously seen quite a lot of service, seats were clean but felt like the cushions had sagged a little. Halfway through the flight, was impressed that inflight connectivity (rokki) allowed reading of the AirAsia inflight magazine, brief travel guides, news and simple games on iPad, all for free. Impressive for a no-frills airline. Flight landed on time, and disembarkation was fussfree. If seat comfort was a tad better, this would be a 5-star low-cost airline flight,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Virtually my only complaint with AirAsia is that it doesn't seem possible to book connecting flights between the different companies that make up AirAsia ie AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia Indonesia, AirAsia Thailand etc.
I wanted to travel from Makassar Indonesia to Hong Kong which involves AA Berhad & AA Indonesia..The connection time in KL for flights is quite close and because I can't "transit" i have to go in & out of Malaysian Immigration... There are only 4 flights a week from Makassar to KL & it was a stress filled time at KL airport.... I just made the HK flight but because of the uncertainty I couldn't make ongoing bookings until I arrived in HK.
It would be good if the different branches of AirAsia communicated with each other...... I am quite happy with AirAsia otherwise... except for the paper towels in the toilet!! They are just tissues & fall apart..

• Food and Beverage