“Unreasonable carry-on limitation”
Review of AirAsia - AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to visit home in Taiwan for a week (from Shanghai) then to Bali, so I couldn't pack super light. But i managed to have my carry-on sized suitcase weigh just a little over 7kg! (less than 8kg!) and I also had my regular size backpack with my personal stuff like small jacket, wallet, iphone gadgets, powerbank, etc. but turned out, their "carry-on" means EVERYTHING! so they had me weigh both suitcase AND backpack, which was almost 10kg. and they asked me either to "take care" of it or pay NT3,000 fine!!! which i had to choice since i was alone, and i needed my stuff. so I paid NT3000 for less than 3kg!!!
THEN! on the plane, small legroom and i'm 169cm. They turned the air so freaking cold! and you have to pay to use their blanket....
yea, never fly with them again. the tickets are cheap yes, but with all the fine and fees (food, water, blanket...) i pay, it's really not that much cheaper.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,491)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled to and from from airasia D7 flight. It was a low cost flight with 3*3*3 seat arrangement. I didn't find seats much comfortable. 5.5 hrs journey. If you want to buy something then take MR (Malaysian Ringgit) with you. Cabin crew is good. I find it good enough in such a price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An airline which has earned its respect of being a reliable airline with its service and affordability.
Good and clean aircrafts and friendly staff. Food is good but you have to pay extra.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most boneheaded airport staff, completely unempowered to do anything but "sorry for inconvenience". Ten days and refund is "under review". No way to contact anyone with authority. Customer service empowered to do precisely nothing.

Ironic that I booked this flight due to schedule and not fare.

Never again. Staff so stupid it makes me wonder if they are smart enough to put fuel in the planes or read a compass.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Basic requirements were met and both flights were as per expectations. Landing on return flight from Kuching to KL was a bit rough though.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)