The Regent Grand
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$479
US$465
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$443
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$550
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$219
Orbitz.com
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$560
US$975
US$875
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,113
US$697
Orbitz.com
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$726
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$775
US$752
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$464
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgrace baygrocery storewithin walking distancele bouchoninfinity poolcoco bistrothrough vrbopoolside bardinner reservationscondo hotelyogurtshopping and restaurantsbreakfast was includedfull kitchenother resortsbeautiful propertyliving room
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Regent Grand. It was our third trip to the island but our first stay at the property. By far the best attribute of this lovely property is the pool - beautiful, well laid out, lots of chairs....it was amazing. This is matched by the attentive, helpful staff and the extra touches (bottles of cold water delivered to you at the beach and in the pool area). The units are spacious and lovely and the beach is beautiful. A wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JJWooge
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Background:
My wife and I stayed at the Regent Grand for four nights. We are in our early 30s and are from New York. Grace Bay is an absolutely perfect place to go to for a relaxing beach vacation. I have traveled to ~10 different Caribbean Islands and I would say that Turks & Caicos is now my favorite Caribbean destination.

Grace Bay:
There are ~20 hotels along Grace Bay, almost all of which are high in quality. Unlike many destinations, you honestly can’t go wrong staying at any of the hotels on the beach. The Regent Grand is a relatively new and luxurious condo/hotel offering outstanding service, but lacking in some features typical of a full service hotel.

Regent Grand Positives:
1. Outstanding Service – The staff attended to our every need and was always helpful and pleasant. Special thanks to Jimmy and Calvin.
2. Clean Quiet Beach, Relaxing Pool
3. Attractive Grounds, Clean Rooms
4. Fair Price – At ~$450/night for a studio, we felt the Regent Grand offered good value compared to other hotels on Grace Bay.

Regent Grand Negatives:
1. Very Quiet – The Regent Grand is primarily a residential condo with a few select units available for daily rental. There are only about 3 studios available and the rest of the rooms available to non-owners are multiple bedroom units. Since most of the units are owned and most owners live abroad, the hotel tends to be quiet. This might be a plus for some people, but we generally prefer a hotel that is a little more active.
2. No Restaurant or Sizable Bar on Premises – The affiliated restaurant Vix is across the street. There is a bar near the pool that is open during the day, but you can’t really hang out there.

Alternatives:
The Regent Grand is a perfect option for those looking for a peaceful getaway. For a more active hotel with similar quality, albeit at a higher price, you may want to consider the Seven Stars or the Gansevoort. Seven Stars great for couples of all ages and families. Gansevoort primarily for a younger (25-40) and trendier group.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Shaggz411
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We arrived at the Regent Grand after some delays with our flight and we were thrilled. The airport is chaos and after making our way out to the sidewalk to find the "transportation guru" in the orange vest we hopped intoa taxi.The taxi ride was fine and the bellman paid the taxi driver right away, as promised by the Grand. We did tip the driver. Check in was a breeze, the front desk very accomodating, bellman were very helpful and a nice drink upon arrival (whatever you want!)
Our condo was brand new and beautiful.. large Flat screen TV in living room and flat screens in the 2 bedrooms (306b). bedding was great.. all so wonderful.It was nicer than our house and what a view of the water.

The pool at the Grand is gorgeous. It is very quiet and relaxing and because it has a sloped entry, it is perfect for kids. 2 hot tubs, Restoration hardware loungers with cushions and plenty of availability for the 4 of us.

The Regent Grand section of the beach was beautiful and less busy than the area down near Beaches, Alexander, Veranda..Also, we never had a problem getting 4 chairs at the beach or pool.
Pool and beach service was excellent. Jimmy came by every 15 minutes to make sure we were ok. David at the bar was very nice..

The only reason I would not return to the Grand is because we were travelling wtih 2 teenage children and there was nothing to do at the Grand except sit and read. Perfect for my husband and I but not for our teens (13 and 17). The Grand is a condo/hotel, not a resort, so there weren't any sailboats, kayaks, paddleboards etc. Our friends were at another resort with more activities for the kids (they were at The Regent Palms) much more for everyone to do. But, the Palms cost a small fortune and I think the rooms at the Grand were nicer. So, we rented a boat with Island Vibes and had the best half day of our life. So much so that we rented the boat on our last day too.

Here is my only true "ding" for the Regent Grand..breakfast... The breakfast servers are sooooo rude. I was trully afraid to ask for a second cup of coffee because the woman who was in charge most days was awful! And I mean, RUDE. On our last day, there was a new server who was so nice, offering refills on coffee, she brought water, she was great! I wish I had the nasty woman's name because she should not be in the service industry.
Calvin at the front desk was great too.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank RobBro
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed at the Regent Grand from February 22-29, 2012. It was an amazing vacation, and my children and wife loved every minute of our time at the Regent Grand. The units are upscale with marble and granite bathrooms, granite counters in the kitchen, great appliances and comfortable beds. The views of the ocean from the hotel are terrific.

The exercise facility is a free standing building attached to the entry building. It is a wonderful facility with elliptical machines, treadmills, a nautilus circuit and some free weights.

The pool is simply the best on Grace Bay; we have stayed at several other hotel and this was the clear winner. The staff is congenial, and they have a "can do" attitude. We had a breakfast buffet each morning at Vix Restaurant with eggs, yogurt, cereal, bagels, coffee and juice to name a few selections.

This is our 3rd time at the Regent Grand, and I have been so impressed with the staff, the cleanliness and the attention to detail that I started to discuss ownership possibilities. In brief, this is a wonderful, serene location; especially compared to some of the other hotels with lounge chairs lined up on the beach 4 rows deep so close together that you can touch the person next to you. Trust me - this is the best on Grace Bay for a romantic week with your spouse or for families seeking beauty and serenity.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We first visited Provo in 1991. There was virtually nothing there but the absolutely beautiful beach. Times have, of course, changed. The amazing thing is that while there has been a huge amount of development, the beach remains the best and the development has been done in a tasteful manner which has not spoiled the place.

Ah, the Regent Grand. I don't know what to say but that it was perfect in every way. We stayed in a two bedroom suite on the fourth floor with a stunning view of the beach and the Ocean beyond. The suite was immaculate and contained everything one could hope to find. The staff at the Regent Grand were simply the most friendly folks I have ever met. Everyone was helpful. Everyone had a smile. I do mean everyone from the reservations people to the front desk, to housekeeping, to the spa, to the pool bar, to the Vix restaurant and on and on).

We were able to walk to dinner every evening and never needed to hassle with cabs. Everywhere we went we were met by very gracious people (I wish we found this true at home, but, well, you know). What it all led to was a total relaxation experience. The only stress we had during the entire stay was the result of the exceptionally exciting nature of our Jayhawks win over Missouri which we actually were able to watch on TV.

For the first time ever, my wife who never knows how to relax and is always at work (wherever we are) did relax and did leave work behind. Karen is always ready to return home, but not this time.

Magnificent weather, magnifican setting, magnificent accommodations and magnificent people.

We will be back and we will stay longer.

Room Tip: For us, its always the higher the better and facing out to sea. Our suite was very quite and very wonderful.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple