The Tuscany
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$485
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$743
US$705
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$485
The Venetian on Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$875
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$581
US$490
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$324
Orbitz.com
US$726
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$201
Priceline
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$500
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdinner reservationsocean club next doorprior to our arrivalcabana bargrocery listthree bedroomlocal cell phonequiet endrental carbeautiful condograce bay beachamazing propertyscreened in porchlaundry roommaster suitedaily maid servicegrocery shopping
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed at the Tuscany in July 2011 and the condo and location were wonderful. Everyone was very nice and the condo was immaculate.The mosquitos every night, however, were horrible. Walking on the beach anywhere near sunset or later resulted in being attacked by mosquitos. It wasn't any better by the beautiful pool or grills. We also had problems with our dive company being able to get through security to pick us up because no one was there. If I'm going to stay somewhere like the Tuscany, I don't expect to be confined to my condo as soon as the sun starts to go down. It might not be a problem year round but beware. Also, if having internet connection is important, just know it comes and goes. Overall a beautiful place and location, but the mosquitos, and problems with security gate will keep us from going back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
14  Thank happy2travel84
Management response:Responded December 8, 2011

Dear Happy2Travel84,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at The Tuscany, and I apologize for the mosquitoes. You happened to visit Providenciales during one of those rare times when they were all over the island. Thanks to the sea breeze, this seldom happens, but I am sorry it affected your stay. As to the security gate, it was a new addition to the property when you came and we were still coordinating with staff and with the security company to ensure that everybody who needs to get in can get in while ensuring that only Tuscany guests have the gate code. Thankfully, those kinks have been worked out now.

We have installed a new Wi-Fi system and would like to know, if this is a new issue, I'd like to know more about it. When you have a moment, please email me at info@theTuscanyResort.com, and give me the specifics of the issue. If you do come back to Providenciales, I hope that you'll give The Tuscany a second chance.

Thank you for your helpful feedback.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed at the Tuscany for five days in Oct 2011. It is not a luxury resort or hotel but a magnificence condo complex. Each condo is individual owned and decorated by the owner. The rooms are huge, extremely nice, well appointed and immaculate, definitely 5- star. They provides you with a cell with prepaid minutes for use while you are the island and you can make calls back to the US, which is well convenient. Since, the Front Desk closes at 5, the staff cell phone numbers are programmed into the cell phone. The Staff was helpful in making restaurant reservation and scheduling the activities that I had planned. I thought the service was OK but not exceptional.

The Tuscany is located at the quiet end of Grace Bay, which is good if you are looking for a very peaceful and relaxing vacation. It’s not so good, if you are looking for something to do. The Tuscany does not have a restaurant; there are no activities, nightlife or entertainment available on the property. Taxis are expensive, so you will need to rent a car (Grace Bay Rentals).

It rained every day of my trip. The beach was nice but the water was very rough. The waves coming ashore were very strong. Although, we did not have children, I would not have felt comfortable with the kids in the water. Even spoke with a local, who said the water near the Tuscany and that end of Grace Bay is always rougher. We could not go scuba diving or kayaking because the water was too rough and murky. Don’t waste your time trying to snorkel near the Tuscany there is nothing to see. Bring your own snorkeling gear!!!

Overall, the Tuscany was a very nice place to stay but not to be confused with a luxury resort hotel.

Room Tip: Each floor has three units, so request a end unit. A room ending in 1 or 3. Try to avoid a 1st floor room. All rooms have a oceanview but end units have more windows
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
20  Thank cjdraw
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I researched where to stay for our honeymoon for months, and after reading reviews on The Tuscany I knew this place had to be great. It was! The service here is top notch, and the condo is beautiful! We didnt want to leave our room some days because it felt like we were right at home but on the most beautiful beach. The staff is always there if you need anything, they are willing to make dinner reservations for you, they gave us a prepaid cell phone so we didnt have to use our own, and one day my husband wanted some snorkel gear and the front desk let him borrow theirs. I cant say enough good things about The Tuscany. There are only 30 units, so you arent in the middle of hundreds of people, on the beach it was only us and maybe 2 other couples. The location is great as well, you are close to everything but I would suggest renting a car because taxi's we heard can run up $50 a day, so we rented a car and couldnt imagine not having one, it made getting around so much easier. There is also a great restaurant right next door that is on the beach and their fish tacos and fish burgers were the best we had on the island, its Cabana Bar and Grill, highly recommend going there for lunch, and Bay Bistro and Magnolia for dinner.

Room Tip: We had a corner room it was great, we had more windows and great views
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is not a hotel as such - all apartments are owned and each is furnished individually, there is also no reception after 5pm, and no room service. However, the location of the property is amazing - at the quiet end of Grace Bay, it truly makes for a relaxing vacation. We walked the entire length of Grace Bay and the Tuscany is definitely located at the nice end of it. We did not see many people while we were there. The suites are amazing and every one is beach front with a huge patio. The property we stayed in had a huge bedroom and bathroom and a really nice kitchen. There are also BBQs for communal use. Tennis courts are really nice and the pool is very relaxing too, if you are tired of getting sand all over your clothes.

A word about the staff - they were excellent. Every single person we met went out of their way to be helpful and I cannot thank them enough.

A truly outstanding overall experience. If you want a relaxing vacation, this is the place to go.

Room Tip: Each room is furnished according to the taste of the owner, so all are different
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tonitone
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I came to Provo two days after Irene. I was expecting to see home damage around the island and perhaps some problems with the hotel.
Fortunately everything was fine. You couldnt really tell a hurricane had passed by a couple of days before we arrived. The only thing that wasnt perfect was the water visibility, which didnt clear up until about a week after the storm.

Anyway, about the hotel, I searched for several days if not weeks for a place to stay. Looked at many reviews and also pricing was important.
At the end I settled for The Tuscany since it had really good reviews and in fact is rated #1 on this website.
Let me tell you, Provo is not a cheap place to go and most of the hotels are pretty darn expensive. Our group consisted of two families so for us getting a 3 bedroom place was the way to go.
The Tuscany condo was just beautiful and it was probably close to 1800 square feet in size, so it was very spacious for us. We were 7 in the condo, 3 adults, 3 kids and a toddler.
The kitchen was amazing with granite counter tops and fully equipped to prepare any meal with all kind of pots and pans.
The master bathroom had a huge tub and the master bedroom was very large.
The balcony overlooking the bay was just great. Large and an amazing spot to watch the sunsets.
The room came with washer and dryer and anything else you would need to live there.
There was daily maid service which kept the place clean, towels washed and beds made.
I was not aware that there was room service, but apparently there is according to the hotel's website.
There is no restaurant at the premises, so you have one right next door on the Ocean's Club resort. It's about 100 feet down the beach from The Tuscany. There are two other restaurants near by but you have to walk a bit farther.
A call to the hotel ahead of the arrival day with a grocery list will take care of stocking up the fridge, otherwise you have to go to the market, which is 10 minutes away and 20 bucks taxi ride. Be prepared to pay for the food. Since everything is imported, the food is very expensive.
The hotel's pool was large, clean and very nice. Water temp was excellent and a bit warmer than the ocean.
The hotel is the last one on the bay so you are far away from just about everywhere. There are couple of nice restaurants about a mile away (not belonging to a hotel) and shops are certainly a taxi ride away.
I didnt know I would be far away from everywhere, but it didnt bother me one bit. I found the place very tranquil and peaceful. Now that its low season, I dont think there was more than 4 rooms occupied at any given day. So we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves, including the beach :)
The beach was just incredible. Words cannot describe it. The sand is extremely fine and very white and the water is super blue. The last two days of our stay the visibility had increased to well past 10 feet. You can see sea stars, stingrays, octopus, hermit crabs and all kind of fish if you go snorkeling. It really was amazing.

I highly recommend going to this place if you want to stay away from noise and people. To make matters better, the hotel is really well priced.

I almost forgot, shame on me. The service from management and every staff member at the hotel was great. We arrived late last thursday and everything was closed. The lady at the front desk offered to drive to the local pizza joint to get me a pizza. That was really nice of her. Thank you! (sorry i forgot your name)
Everyone always has a smile on their faces and everyone is very helpful and courteous.

A couple of side notes, there is a beach house about a quarter mile walk from the hotel that is ridiculously beautiful. The place was being cleaned up while we were there and we asked the workers if we could get some coconuts from the trees. We must have eaten well over a dozen coconuts from the trees at that property. www.coralhouse.tc.
Prices are crazy!

We rented a sail boat the last day we were there for a full day and had an amazing time. It was easily the highlight of our trip and got to visit iguana island, a few coral reefs, and incredibly beautiful deserted beach on pine cay, which i'd say its even more beautiful than grace bay and my son got to sail the yacht for a good hour and a half. I definitely suggest and recommend you give them a try if you go. They pick you up straight from the beach and you spend the whole day with John and Stephanie. They own a magnificent 47' Beneteau Idylle Sloop and their service is out of this world. I'll post a full review of them later on. www.turtlevoyager.com.

I gave the hotel 4 stars on kids activities because there isn't much to do other than snorkel and pool and play in the sand and catch crabs. And that's really what you want them to do while you are there. But my point is that there is no kids club or anything like that. Though the hotel does offer babysitting services.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the bay. Try to get a room on the 3rd floor or above for better views.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family