“Some mistakes in our order but service waa good”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #498 of 718 Restaurants in Zapopan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast on Thursday morning. The waitress made some mistakes with our order but he came back with the correct food in a few minutes. We all ordered pancakes. The food was good and they had nice fresh orange juice. We paid like 15 USD each.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed November 8, 2016

In my last visit the Host, greeted my with "Kitchen is about to close".

Once he took us to out booth I told him, please take our order, we are ready, his answer: I can not take your order, I will call your waiter.

Took more than 10 minutes the waiter to come.

My son´s hotcakes were fine, my steak was overcooked, and the potatoes along with it sponges filled with oil.

We were out before the two tables that were previously seated.

I believe management is lousy, and reflects in the way you are served.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Good Service

PRO
Good Service,
Decent Food
CONS
Portions seems to be smaller??
Awful Iced Tea too concentrated
No Internet Available

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 22, 2016

We were in mall so decided to try IHop for a change. Was about 8:30pm. Service was very good, an evident true desire to please. I had a combo breakfast type plate of Strawberry crepes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, and friend had soup , omelette sandwich. A soda for me and my friend had hot chocolate which was served in a huge mug. The restaurant was very clean ,handicap accessible along with bathrooms. Menu is long with many options, prices range from 49pesos to over 200 pesos.
Enjoyed it for a different pace so will try again.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2014

Great breakfast, conveniently located in the mall, close to banks and shopping, service was great, breakfast was exactly what I expect from an IHOP.

Date of visit: December 2014