“Fantasic Takeaway Fish and Chips”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Herbies Fish & Chips
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Ferndown
Reviewed May 11, 2016

I've stopped eating Fish and Chips from takeaways, because the quality has been so poor. After a late meeting and not wanting to cook, I brought two large cod and chips from Herbies, which was my first ever visit. I have to say that it has restored my faith, as the fish and chips were among the best I've eaten. Excellent guys and thank for the great munch.

1  Thank 873nickw

Reviewed April 26, 2016

We have used this Fish and Chip shop since we moved to West Parley, would highly recommend as the food is lovely and the staff are friendly

Reviewed March 1, 2016

Would recommend Herbies fish and chip shop, as being from Yorkshire we have things called Patties which they call here fish cakes we Herbies I very much enjoyed yours and will be back for more thanks Mikec

Reviewed January 4, 2016

I live locally and eat from this fish and chip shop regularly. Never fails to produce a superb portion of fish and chips. The fish is cooked beautifully and the chips are fresh and crisp. Thank you.

Reviewed December 20, 2015

I follow trip advisor a lot for recommendations and was intrigued to see that Herbies was No. 1 restaurant in Ferndown,..... So after eating several extremely disappointing fish and chips around the Ferndown and West Moors area, I decided to try here. I was very let down maybe because I had such high hopes but the fish was 'mediocre', the chips inconsistent. Some hard, some crispy and some soggy. No better than other fish and chips I have eaten in Ferndown. Very disappointing.