“Yummy dumplings”
Review of New Shanghai

New Shanghai
Ranked #63 of 82 Restaurants in Chadstone
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty and delicious dumplings, could not fault them. The hot and spicy soup was also yummy. Service was average but not too horrible considering how busy they were. Overall prices and portion sizes were reasonable.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Big caterpillar in the veggie dish and so called manager, a little girl told me this is just too fresh

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant because the reviews were not that good , but we found it excellent!
The dumplings were fantastic, the fried rice was nearly perfect and the chicken and sweet corn soup was one of the best I’ve had .
The place is busy , but they have lost of staff and seem to run efficiently

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Food is alright but service is really not good at all, second time we went there and received unwashed bowls.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I wasn't sure as many reviews were quite negative.

But we are always willing to try at least once.

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dumplings, we tried 3 types and even the noodles are very nice.

"I'll be BACK!"