US$257
  • Pool
Dos Aguas(Rio Grande)
US$225
US$191
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$105
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$140
  • Pool
The Tarpon's Nest Lodge(Loiza)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
The Ocean Villas(Rio Grande)
Orbitz.com
6,549 results
All reviewsred levelbali bedscafe soleilpuerto ricobeautiful resortprivate poolwet barmain poolpuerto rican restaurantrented a cargarden viewbutler serviceswim up barold san juanel yunque rainforestocean frontlounge chairs
Reviewed May 4, 2016

Red Leval was wonderful...I would highly recommend! The butler, Tony, at the Red Leval pool was very helpful and friendly. He took care of everything we needed during our stay. The entire resort is beautiful and well maintained. Friendly staff!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

May 1st 2016:
This is by far the worst I have ever seen by Melia. This is not a five star resort. I am a Melia Club owner unfortunately....... This is the room in a nutshell. Old and dated. The tile work is cracked and chipped all over the place. The kitchen was a war zone. Handles missing, completely run down. The spa area outside has a loose faucet (complimentary water feature I guess) lol! The staff is extremely pouty trained. For example, you fly in from NYC on a Friday. Hope you don't need your clothing pressed for the weekend. Because that's not available. You are better of using the "hotel" side versus dropping $38k on a membership. At least they have a pool bar and restaurant. As a club owner, you don't get that on the club side of the property. I can go on and on. Bottom line, don't stay here. This place is at best a two star hotel. It's not a resort by any stretch of the imagination. I will be meeting with the general manager tomorrow. I will update my post after speaking with him. However, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Update: as of May 3, 2016:
This is an utter joke. Again, I have requested a wifi router. And of course, there are none available. It just gets better and better. I called and asked to speak to a manager. The front desk person "Carla Olivero" said simply "All managers are gone for the day". Ironically, the housekeeper came by shortly and asked if we needed towels. I asked her if there was a manager on duty? She replied "Yes, his name is Roberto". At this point I'm still waiting to see this person. Bottom line, I was just lied to by the front desk staff. Another tall tell sign of this operation. I was wowed with this company in Dominican Republic, hence why I dropped $40k in buying into there time share. I truly regret it and do not recommend anyone do the same.

May 4th 2016
This morning we awake to another wonderful Melia surprise. Our coffee maker in the room has a relatively large family of roaches...... Waiting to speak to the general manager here at Club Melia "Luis". Let's see what today brings us. As a result of there little wifi fiasco yesterday, my data usage on my phone went thru the roof. A two hour webinar just cost me $60.00. Shame on you Melia.......

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ARodriguez11803
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Great family getaway! Our family of four totally enjoyed our stay at the Gran Melia and cannot wait to return at some point soon. Only improvements internet connections and possible more kid events....

Room Tip: Better internet connection!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank gina P
Reviewed May 3, 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at gran Melia and found all the staff very pleasant with the exception of the spa staff. The red level service is well worth the extra... Appreciated the adult pool which came with that. All was wonderful except we did have trouible with our rooms air conditioner, they tried to fix but it was never really cool. Also although we tipped the housekeepers and left notes, they did a less than average job. THe tile floors were NEVER cleaned while we were there and on arrival I noted hair in the bathroom of a different color so asked for that to be cleaned. Finally ignored it because it was tolerable. But it would have meant a lot to have them clean floors and room better. But we would return. Maybe I would bring a mop :)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertnP3819DK
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Stayed here for 7 days and everything was overpriced and mediocre service. I was here for a conference and extended it 4 days for personal vacation. Breakfast buffet was only option at a restaurant at a cost of $26 per adult. No regular nightly entertainment or music playing which is unusual for a restaurant in the Caribbean. Good variety of restaurants but very pricey. Not a lot to do at the hotel for adults except drink and lay at the pool or beach. Small dixie cup drink at the pool bar was $11. Taxi from the hotel to anywhere were very pricey min $30-50 each way.

Room Tip: You can purchase a hot breakfast sandwich and coffee from the on-site Market for $10. Good option to the pricey buffet breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business