“One of my Favs”
Review of Lemongrass - CLOSED

Lemongrass
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I personally LOVE lemongrass. They give exellant portions and the staff are ever so kind and understanding. They also make amazing home made food such as pizzas and pastas. Great family diner

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

So I've eaten here a few times but I rang to get a takeaway from here recently and it was most disappointing
I clearly instructed what I wanted for my friend and I to be given the complete opposite and was very disappointing as I rarely get takeaway these days.
The ladies working are nice but the delay in waiting for takeaway certainly is not worth it. It is also more expensive to have a takeaway than to go in and eat, which makes no sense either.
It's put me off Lemongrass for a while.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Ate here recently, I had the prawn and salmon fish cakes for starter, they were just awful, not appetising at all. To follow I had the Nasi Goreng which was very good.
My husband had the chicken satay starter which was just ok, followed by the lemon chicken which he loved.
The staff were friendly.

Reviewed January 26, 2016

Enjoyed an excellent red thai curry here recently, food was great, served by very friendly waitress. The atmosphere was quiet however, although it was a Friday evening in January. Go visit... it's really good.

Reviewed January 2, 2016

We have visited this restaurant a number of times. the staff have been excellent on each occasion. The decor and atmosphere is relaxing and discreet. Food is lovely and served promptly. A great place for family or groups but also a quiet ambiance for couples.