“V nice”
Review of Lemongrass - CLOSED

Lemongrass
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Quality food- we had sizzling Peking duck which was very tasty. Also had pad Thai prawn which was also very nice but may not be to everyone's taste. Service very fast and friendly. Will be back again

Reviewed September 6, 2016

Went in for dinner on a Thursday evening and were the only two customers. No idea why as food was lovely and great value. Staff were lovely and offered us anything we wanted and were great with our daughter. Early bird menu looks great value and can be gotten to take away. Highly recommended. Will be back and probably collect a few take-aways too!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I have ordered take-away from this restaurant but you may also sit-in if you desire. It is a lovely and peace-filled restaurant. The curry is to die for as I said in the title and I nearly always go for this option, since I love it so much. There is something for everyone in this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Dropped in recently for an in planned family meal. The staff were better than awesome and really interacted positively with the kids. The food was super and really fresh. The menu has a good variety and the setting is relaxed and intimate. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Booked a table for 2 on a Sunday evening, there was really no need as we were the only 2 diners in the place. On the plus side the waitress was nice and friendly,the place was decorated well and seemed clean. The down side is the noise from the pub its joined to which you can walk between as I think the share the same loo ! There was only one grubby toilet which is outdated compared to the restaurant decor. We had 2 starters, vegetable spring rolls & chicken sate. Both average and arrived within 1 min of the order being placed. For mains we had the Singapore noodles which my wife said was nice, and the Thai green curry which was average at best (personally I think it was pre made and just microwaved as it was limp), we had ordered dessert but decided to cancel that. The early bird menu on the door did not match the one we were presented with when we sat down and none of the first 3 wine choices I asked for from the wine menu were available... Based on other reviews maybe we just went there on an off day! But in all likelihood we won't returning.