“First time I had Iguana”
Review of La Razon

La Razon
Ranked #50 of 78 Restaurants in Valledupar
Cuisines: Colombian
New Plymouth, New Zealand
“First time I had Iguana”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

My gfriend and I wanted o have some traditional colombian food when we were in Valledupar. We went to "la Razon" and we found all sort of traditional stuff. Iguana, rabbits, rice with coconut, bollo, arepas, etc etc. Of course I went for the Iguana... it was very good. The place is managed by its owner which is very friendly and explains you everything. Ok.. the place probably is not the one you will take someone for a date... but it is clean. The place is pretty much the backyard of a house. TV in the corner, loud.. You dont need to look too much around, otherwise you probably will find something you don't like... If you want traditional colombian (from the El Cesar district) food... this is definetly the place.

1 Thank SouCross