“Culloden Cove had something for everyone in our...”
Villa view from the sea
Infinity pool with ocean view Private beach and jetty
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa view from the sea
Infinity pool with ocean view
Private beach and jetty
Infinity pool and garden
Ocean view from infinity pool
Garden view of pool and ocean
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Sunset view from terrace
Sunset view from infinity pool
Dining on the terrace at night
Beach terrace for dining and relaxation
Day beds on the terrrace
Garden
Bedroom 5
Fishing from the jetty
Sea kayak
Gazing at the sea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sharon M
Opelousas, Louisiana
“Culloden Cove had something for everyone in our family”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

We just returned from Culloden Cove in Whitehouse, Jamaica and we were planning our return trip before we left. My husband & I are fifty-ish and traveled with 4 twenty-somethings and 2 young teens. Each one of us fell in love with the place.

We have been to Jamaica several times in the past and this was our second villa. Our last villa was great but on a rocky shoreline, so we were looking for a beach this time, but within our price range. Culloden Cove in the Whitehouse area was perfect for us. Since this was not our first Jamaica trip, we were fine with the hour and a half drive from the Montego Bay airport. We went on excursions to places we never got to while staying along the north coast. We went fishing out of Treasure Beach, saw Peter Tosh's mausoleum, took a cruise down Black River and saw 5 crocodiles, went to YS Falls (but too late to do the zip line), and made an easy afternoon in Negril.

Our favorite times, however, were spent at home. The staff was superb and the grounds were incredible. The groundskeeper, Karon, spent hours with my husband showing and telling about all the flowers, trees and shrubs. Pictures of the property really don't do it justice because of the different levels and the breadth of the shoreline. The infinity pool was the perfect size for floating or splashing around, not for laps. The beach was perfect access for snorkeling and the pier was my favorite spot for getting sun right above the waves hitting the shore. The covered patio area immediately south of the pool and the bougainvillea bower off the northwest corner of the pool were perfect for napping out of the sun.

The house wasn't luxurious but more than comfortable and we were only inside to sleep. The bedrooms have airconditioning and ceiling fans and the beds have nice firm mattresses. We ate our delicious meals on the patio while watching the hummingbirds and birds alongside us. Dion and Lilly are wonderful people, great cooks and they kept the home spotless. Mervyn provided the nighttime security. The staff was unobtrusive but right there as soon as we needed the slightest thing.

Many thanks to Rimma at Sunny Villa Holidays and to Andy, the owner, for ensuring our comfort and satisfaction. We cannot wait to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The grounds & beachfront access
Liked least: Difficult to find the driveway upon arrival
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kingston

Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Blackwood NJ
Reviewed May 11, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing