US$66
US$49
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

The Brook Resorts & Spa(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$17
  • Restaurant
Aiswaryam Inn(Yercaud)
Apple Cottage(Yercaud)
All reviewssky walksalem cityglass floorvalley viewthe penthousepent houseswimming poolpanorama roomgrt sky roccahair pinartificial grassindoor gamesnature trailmonkey menacelarge balconyadventure gamesroom service
Reviewed June 8, 2009

Was a nice break from the city life... and a place to laze and recharge.

I had stayed in the the Suite to celebrate the Valentine's day. A nice memorable stay.

Staff was very well groomed and did best to make our stay pleasant and memorable.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2009

I am happy to post in my expereince at the GRT Hotel at Yercad where we had a holiday with my extended family in May 2009.

We had driven by car to Yercaud from Blore ... BTW the road from Blore to Yercaud via Salem is just great. 4 hrs travel time is quite normal even for the safe and sure driver.

We had booked the hotel rooms almost 3 months a head , as it was the peak holiday season in May . Early booking of course also got us a good price.

The property by far is the best in Yercaud,... I have stayed previously at Sterlign Resorts and the Shevroy.

The standard of housekeeping both in the rooms and the external / common areas was of a high standard. The rooms are quite large .... 4 adults can easily stay with extra beds.

The food was above average with a enough variety and options in the lunch and dinner buffets.

Best of all was the standard of service by the very friendly staff in all areas --- restaurants , room service , house keeping , etc.

Yes there are some areas for improvement ... but to neglible to elaborate . So I can very confidently recommend this place ... as i am sure any one who chooses will not come back disapointed.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2009

My wife and I planned for a romantic long weekend on a hill station close to Bangalore. We looked up and found Yercaud is one place pretty close by and lot of people talking about it. We checked out different hotels on the web and were enchanted by the great website and pictures of GRT Nature Trails Sky Rocca at Yercaud.

However when we landed there we were greeted by extreme heat on this hill station. The days we stayed there local max. temperature was hovering around 40 degrees Celcius. That was one big disappointment. However the hotel was good. Not as good as shown in pictures on the website, but still it is well made thematic hotel. Sky walk and grassy terrace being the main attraction.

However I have to say the food was too costly. If buffets was costly, then room service was astronomical. Advice: have the buffet rather than ordering separate items. Don't even think about room service, they levy extra charges, which can easily cost you 20% more than dining in. Have your water at restaurant. Water charges were different at restaurant, at room snack bar and room service, room service water costing 2.5 times more than at restaurant.

The water supply in the bathroom was muddy. When inquired we were told that its treated water and its the same supply in whole of Yercaud.

The room was good and had a good balcony view of the valley, although room charges were little on the high side, especially it being the peak season.

The staff was quite friendly and cooperating.

Sightseeing wise, there is not much in Yercaud when you compare to Ooty, but we liked the darshan of Kaveri Amma and Lord Shevarayan temple. The priest amma told they are same as Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu. The temple is at the highest point of Yercaud. It was a bit pleasant here comparing to the hot Yercaud.

We liked the lake and boating also, but it was too hot. The photo costing Rs. 30 was worth every rupee.

Yercaud might be a nice place in monsoon/winters but its hyped a lot in the IT community at Bangalore. I liked good old Ooty with its great chocolates.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2009

The hotel architect has can be credited with the smart utilization of space and location. There is a terrace garden which gives the best view of the Salem city below. Each room has a private balcony and they very spacious. Perfect time for a drink. Unfortunately, the hotel doesn't yet have the permit to serve alchohol. However, you can carry your own bottle and get the snacks from the room service. Excellent parking space. Nice restuarant which serves Indian, Chinese and continental food. The hotel offers beautiful views and evenings are very pleasant during summer. Good value for money. Weekends are always booked. Therefore, it is better to plan one month in advance if you are planning a trip during the weekends and holidays...

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2009

When you drive up the Shervaroy hills to go to Yercaud, this hotel (earlier named as "The SkyRoca") springs up just about a Km or two before the lake. The location is fantastic. The hotel was built by the 'Shekar" coffee estate family and has now been leased out the GRT group.

The hotel itself has a very pleasing architecture and has a number of room types - almost all have rocky settings - giving you the impression that you may be staying in a cave. I stayed in a regular room costing < Rs 4000/- per night. Rooms are large and the toilets are neat with enough supplies.

The restaurants are quite different in that they serve food that is normally not available within 200 Kms of Yercaud. I'm not a great fan of Continental cuisine, but I do have to admit that whatever I had there was good, although pricey. As I had my car, 90% of the time (I stayed for 3 nights), I drove to Yercaud to have regular South Indian fare. It takes hardly 5 minutes to other good south Indian outlets.

The terrace of the property is another place to spend the evenings. The views, once again, are magnificent. And then, there's the famous "SKYWALK" - made completely out of glass and you're supposed to walk on top of it. Beware! if the glass cracks, you fall the mountain depths below - but hey! that's really not going to happen - which gives you all the thrill. There are plenty of videos about this Skywalk on Youtube.

We played TT. The pool table was not ready at that time, and there's no swimming pool. There's a small collection of books to pass time and there are bicycles for hire for the kids.
We had some problem with the hot water, but they set it right within 30 minutes (not within 10 as you would imagine).

In the end, I liked the stay a lot. I have already recommended a stay to my friends.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family