Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Expedia.comUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
StayForLongUS$135
All reviews the hotel offers full kitchen business trip great stay breakfast selection plenty of parking convenient location great hotel free breakfast i highly recommend this hotel home2 tamara amenities sanford app surgery brand
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019

I needed back surgery and the proximity of the hotel to the hospital and emergency care ( across the street) was critical in choosing my hotel. In addition, there were several nice restaurants and shops walking distance from this place. My 18 convalescing days were very pleasant. Ms Tamara Sanford made sure I had everything I needed when I needed it. Super place to stay specially when you are traveling to The Woodlands for medical treatment. BTW, there are 3 major hospitals within a very short distance.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MichaelCassard, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Shenandoah the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Dear Nana_banana123,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2019

We wanted a place to stay while we visited with our grandchildren. The price was great and the hotel was very accommodating. We were close to all the places we were planning on visiting. We will surely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MichaelCassard, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Shenandoah the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear Glenda M,

Reviewed October 15, 2019

Great stay!! Loved the size of the room!! Great appliances and dishes in the room. Bed was really comfortable! The breakfast wasnt great as my breakfast sandwich was rubbery but the room makes up for that. Will stay here again!!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MichaelCassard, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Shenandoah the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Dear beachlover99Texas,

Reviewed October 10, 2019

We all stayed there because we were in the area for a nieces wedding. It was close and had good prices. Houston is not my favorite place but I will look for these hotels in the future. The rooms were very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MichaelCassard, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Shenandoah the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2019

Dear nanceallen,

Reviewed September 23, 2019

First time in a Home2Suites by Hilton. Very impressed with the roominess and comfortable beds. Good breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location to Woodlands Mall, many restaurant choices, but also quiet area.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MichaelCassard, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Shenandoah the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Dear paree07,