Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace SuitesUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

It’s 11 pm and I have to work early in the morning, but it is hard to sleep due to the people shouting, running up and down the hallway, and arguing, and now the police are arresting kids in the hall outside my door.

Every other night it was a dog in a room barking all night keeping me up. And this is with earplugs.

Definitely not a place to stay for a good night’s sleep.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rubberduck
rjv80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear rubberduck,

Thank you for your feedback as we valued them greatly. We do everything within our power to make all of our guest's stays positive ones but it looks like yours wasn't one and for that we apologize. There are times when we have to take more drastic actions to ensure the rest of our guests do not keep getting constantly inconvenient by the actions of one or few disrupting people. We also encourage all of our guests to contact our front desk staff at any time of the day or night to report any type of disturbance so we can address it right away so please, feel free to contact us at any time to address any issue.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we hope you have a great week.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

This is a great family friendly place....very clean & comfortable with everything you need! Great pool area with outdoor grill, nice breakfast, many indoor and outdoor seating areas to enjoy coffee or a glass of wine :) A cute a little pond outside where our grandsons spotted a couple frogs living! Entire staff was friendly and accomodating during our time there. A lady at the front desk (sorry I didn't get her name) even made a sign for our grandson's 10th birthday! Also they all signed a card for him :)
We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard V, Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Hello KimmyLizabeth,

We greatly appreciate you taking time to leave us some feedback about your stay and are delightful it was an enjoyable one. We hope Mayson had an awesome birthday and hope to see you guys again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

I always stay at Marriott and travel to this area often. This hotel is not bad but is not close to other Marriott properties nearby. I booked late and could not stay at my usual places so my wife booked here. To me, the place seems to be old and somewhat run down, my bath had caulk around the shower and the air system was old and noisy. It was clean but not like the newer hotels. The price was much, much higher than I customarily pay at (for instance) Spring Hill Suites. To further complicate matters, I went online and found that I could have booked the room cheaper, this is troubling because I am a Marriott Rewards member and booked direct with Marriott. The price of the room jumped considerably mid week.

For the higher price, I would have expected a top shelf luxury experience, and it was not. I also would expect a fair price based on my extensive stays at Marriott as a reward member, this too was a disappointment.

I like the people at this hotel and the location is very good for my business. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Richard V, Owner at TownePlace Suites Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Hello Mike J,

We appreciate you taking time from your day to leave us some feedback in regards to your stay with us. Comments are always important to us as they help us work on deficiencies and celebrate accolades so thank you for yours. It looks like you booked during a special event in the area which causes the rates to fluctuate in the market. We apologize that the experience wasn't up to your expectations.and will share your feedback with the appropriate staff. We'd also like to thank you for being a loyal Marriott Bonvoy member and hope that Marriott can accommodate you at any of our properties next time you are in the area. Have a great day.

Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place, love full sized refrigerators when traveling- especially for a 3 day competitive swim meet! Very accessible to highway but sits back far enough where you have no highway noise like others right around there

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard V, Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2018

Greetings amyas13,

We greatly appreciate you taking some of your time to comment about your stay with us. We are delighted it was an enjoyable one and hope to see you next time your travels brings you to the area. Have a great day.

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 11/12 and absolutely loved it. We had the king studio room and for two people it was a great size. The property was super clean and the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. We did the mobile check in through the app and even though we arrived a lot later than we had planned the front desk quickly got us into a room. The room was super clean and they provide pretty all the kitchen items you would need. We do have a service dog, and the staff was very accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard V, Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Hello dessimonique,

First of all, we'd like to thank you for taking time to leave us some feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are delighted that it was an enjoyable one. We enjoyed hosting you and hope to see you next time your travels bring you to the area. Have a great rest of the week.