Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$107
PricelineUS$107
FindHotelUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
Expedia.comUS$107
StayForLongUS$135
All reviews front desk staff service road pool and hot tub convenient location business trip amenities mall conference linens
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2020 via mobile

Semi-relaxing stay with family traveling to visit my mother and monitor her progress in emergency recovery. The room was clean. Semi- quiet due to Spring - break guest next door and up late at night. Since I stayed for three nights. Hotel was in great location near mall and restaurants. I did take great photos of hotel and adjacent scenic views.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2020

Older facility and definitely time for an update. My room had no TV service, and while “stuff” happens there appeared to be very little concern on a resolution. No, let me move you to another room, no let me move you to another hotel ( there is another Homewood Suites eight miles down the road ). No let me adjust your bill. There are too many options nearby to make this gold member want to return.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
LisaQ274, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Itravel,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry about the issue with the TV"s, unfortunately Direct TV has been less than helpful in keeping their equipment functioning so we are switching to a new service so all of our guest can enjoy television service. I will definitely share your concerns with the team here and offer re training for the ones that did not offer you any room moves or compensation for the issue. Please reach out to me at the hotel, I want to make this right for you.

Reviewed February 23, 2020

Very dissatisfied with this property and the Assistant General Manager Lisa Quesada, unresponsive to polite feedback provided by email. Poor check in processes, her front desk staff needs training on customer service, the property is worn out and needs a total refresher, look at the cracked tile in the elevator, breakfast was Hampton quality food. Not a great value, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money at this property.

The assistant general manager does not respond to emails with good intentions of providing feedback. That speaks for the property.

Room tip: stay away from this property
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LisaQ274, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Dear High-standard1

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I apologize if you did not get my response to your email, please check your spam folder.

I assure you that your experience is definitely not our normal, we strive to exceed all of our guest expectations and clearly we fell short this time. As I said in my response to your email, I would love to have you back on us so that we can show you what we are really about.

Reviewed February 22, 2020

The entire hotel needs to renovated. It smells. The linens were unclean and house keeping should be available in situations such as I experienced with clean linens and bed being made neatly. When I walk in the room it should not look like someone else was just in there with the bedding being wrinkled and not bed not neatly made as if they’d not changed the linens. The fridge should work if its going to be in the suites. The odor of the hotel is horrendous. Smells like it needs the walls stripped and carpet taken up in the entire hotel. You can smell the odor when the doors of the hotel open. The parking lot needs repairs as well and looked unkept considering this was a $190 a night hotel and Hilton brand. Thoroughly disappointed enough to the point where I checked out and checked into the Hyatt for the rest of my business trip with a much higher standard, modern look and was lesser expensive. I was embarrassed for this to be a Hilton Brand establishment. The staff looked homely as well. Although they were nice, there should be a better representation for a Hilton Brand establishment. The fact that I had to change my own linens and not have housekeeping to change bedding that was unclean, this just took the cake. This was beneath the lowest of standards.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Traci-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Dear thakidsweet,

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your candor and hope you accept our deepest apologies the cleanliness was not up to par during your recent stay. We've shared your experience with our team and have committed to be more vigilant with our housekeeping standards. While we are not currently scheduled for an update/remodel, this is something we are actively working towards. We sincerely hope once these updates are realized, you will allow us a second chance to host you as our guest.

Reviewed February 8, 2020

Travelled here for a technical conference in the Woodlands. I thought the advertised amenities would be a good value. It turns out you get what you pay for.

Broken TV, closet doors that slide off the track, an ice maker that barely works, very mediocre food at breakfast, a roach in the restroom, broken microwave at breakfast, and a shower that flowed extremely slowly.

The people were nice so I appreciate that. I get the sense that there owner/ management is maximizing revenue while letting the property fall apart.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
David-HiltonHelp, On behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020

Hello Jet01236479405, Thank you for staying here at our property. We apologize for your experience, we reworking on improving our guest suites. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.