Lowest prices for your stay
SAVE US$6
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
Trip.comUS$94
All reviews stayed here front desk often times meeting room av equipment restaurants and shopping great customer service my home away from home nice change director of sales business trip walking distance a great stay staff was very friendly laura houston wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2021 via mobile

This was a wonderful surprise! A lovely space to rest and relax. Close to everything but hidden behind. Rooms clean neat and staff friendly. I loved Lauren she was extra sweet. Just great customer service all around

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KATEGUGG
Reviewed November 9, 2020

Jenny and the team are amazing. I am always welcomed joyfully as this is my choice of hotel when in the area, which is often. They have continuously gone over and beyond to assure I have what I need! !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jenny Johnson, General Manager at Courtyard Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2020

Dear W9785FHjoel,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with a five-star review of our hotel! We appreciate your loyalty to us when you are in the area, and I am delighted to hear you find our team to be amazing. I have shared your kind feedback with them, and we all look forward to welcoming you on your next stay!

Reviewed October 12, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights while evacuating from Hurricane Delta. The room was very nice and the bed very comfortable. The room was well insulated as noise in the hallway was barely audible. The staff were very accommodating. Restaurants and shopping close by.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jenny Johnson, General Manager at Courtyard Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2020

Dear Nicosiama,

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Shenandoah, and for taking the time to provide us with a five-star review!

While I am so sorry that you had to stay here due to Hurricane Delta, I am happy to know you found your room to be nice and your bed comfortable!

I am also delighted to hear that you found our team to be accommodating, and that you were able to enjoy the nearby restaurants and shopping.

I have shared your kind words with our team, and if you are ever in our area again, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 7, 2020

We rented the meeting room for a business training class and the staff was extremely accommodating. They serve Starbucks at the lobby bar, which many utilized for the meeting. The hotel location is ideal and within minutes of nearby popular attractions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jenny Johnson, General Manager at Courtyard Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Dear tks0508,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your five-star review! I am delighted to hear that your training class went well, and that you found our team to be very accommodating. I have shared your kind words with our associates, and they truly appreciate it!

I am also happy to hear your meeting attendees enjoyed coffee from our Starbucks, and that you found our location to be ideal.

Thank you for choosing to hold your meeting with us, and we look forward to welcoming you and your attendees in the future!

Reviewed June 3, 2020

This hotel was very clean with comfortable beds. Due to Covid, the breakfast, bar area, and pool was closed. There were measures in place to take care of the customers as well as the employees (i.e., bins in the hallway to place towels, trash bins to place your trash). Extra towels were available upon request at the front desk. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I will stay in the same location when I return.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank MLM718
PJR-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Houston North/Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2020

Dear MLM718,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Shenandoah, and for providing us with your five-star review! We truly appreciate you kind words about finding our team to be accommodating and friendly, and we will share this with our associates. We also appreciate your understanding during these times. We look forward to being able to re-open all of our hotel amenities in a safe and thoughtful manner. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area!