Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
CrownePlaza.comUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
StayForLongUS$111
All reviews holiday inn front desk king suite wi fi location is great beautiful hotel star hotel great stay ihg brand task texas shuttle conference
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2020

I booked a room 2 weeks in advance for myself since I was attending a friend's wedding. I live 3 hours away. This hotel was just a 15 minute drive to the venue and had excellent ratings. I made my reservation through SnapTravel.com and I called 2 days before my check-in date to make sure my reservation was received. The concierge Aiden was very friendly and not only confirmed my booking but also said he'd go ahead and do a complimentary upgrade to a king bed suite! When I arrived, Aiden was at the front desk and checked me in. The whole hotel looks new and a lot fancier than the average Holiday Inn. I definitely was more than pleased with my room and wished I was able to stay more than just for 2 nights! It was just like having my own cozy little apartment and was super clean! It even had central AC/heat rather than the usual window units so the room was not stuffy or humid-feeling at all! There are a lot of good eating places nearby and the Woodlands Mall is just about a 5 minute drive away. I will definitely be coming back here!

Date of stay: February 2020
David Potter, Guest Services / Front Office at Crowne Plaza Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2020

Dear Greenjade789,

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at our property. We strive to make the guest fell as comfortable as possible. We do hope to see you again on futures stays.

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2020

While in the midst of selling our house and the huge task of packing and moving, I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Shenandoah. Aiden at the Front Desk really helped me out. He is extremely professional and courteous. He helped in picking a great room and took care of all my inquiries. The location great and amenities are perfect. Thanks to Aiden and the staff. Will recommend this hotel to others.

Room tip: Close to restaurants and shops.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Voyagerexpat,

Thank you for staying with us during your move. I know moving can be challenging sometimes. I glad Aiden was able to assist you and make your stay a memorable one.

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2020

While in the midsts of selling our house and managing the huge task of packing and moving, I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn - Shenandoah. Perfect timing. Aiden at the Front Desk is extremely professional and courteous. He helped me picking the perfect room for all my items and took care of all my other inquiries. The location is great and the amenities are prefect. Thanks to Aiden and staff at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2020

Aiden checked me in and was absolutely wonderful!!! He by far exceeded customer expectations. He went above and beyond to make sure my one night stay was comfortable, easy and fast. This gentleman will take this hotel to high places with his service and generosity!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The front desk clerk was very friendly and courteous upon check in. The room was very clean and spacious. The bartender in the lounge was very friendly and gave us great service. Check out was quick nd easy. The front desk clerk thanked us for coming and welcomed us back again on our next visit to the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
kylgart19333, Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2020

Andy426669,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Shenandoah! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience at check-in was so great!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again when you are in the Woodlands/ Shenandoah area.