Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
CrownePlaza.com
US$108
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
ZenHotels.comUS$112
All reviews holiday inn front desk king suite wi fi location is great beautiful hotel star hotel great stay ihg brand task texas shuttle conference
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2020 via mobile

Great stay for 2 nights in a suite, no issues with anything. Comfy room! Close to the woodlands too. I arrived very late to join my husband & daughter for softball tournament. I guess when searching thru my purse to find my mask & juggle my bags around I accidentally dropped a bank check made out to me on the lobby floor. The next morning I found the hotel had slid check under our room door with a note. I definitely didn’t want to loose that check!! Thanks so much for finding & returning!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2020

I booked a room 2 weeks in advance for myself since I was attending a friend's wedding. I live 3 hours away. This hotel was just a 15 minute drive to the venue and had excellent ratings. I made my reservation through SnapTravel.com and I called 2 days before my check-in date to make sure my reservation was received. The concierge Aiden was very friendly and not only confirmed my booking but also said he'd go ahead and do a complimentary upgrade to a king bed suite! When I arrived, Aiden was at the front desk and checked me in. The whole hotel looks new and a lot fancier than the average Holiday Inn. I definitely was more than pleased with my room and wished I was able to stay more than just for 2 nights! It was just like having my own cozy little apartment and was super clean! It even had central AC/heat rather than the usual window units so the room was not stuffy or humid-feeling at all! There are a lot of good eating places nearby and the Woodlands Mall is just about a 5 minute drive away. I will definitely be coming back here!

Date of stay: February 2020
David Potter, Guest Services / Front Office at Crowne Plaza Shenandoah, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2020

Dear Greenjade789,

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at our property. We strive to make the guest fell as comfortable as possible. We do hope to see you again on futures stays.

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2020

While in the midst of selling our house and the huge task of packing and moving, I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Shenandoah. Aiden at the Front Desk really helped me out. He is extremely professional and courteous. He helped in picking a great room and took care of all my inquiries. The location great and amenities are perfect. Thanks to Aiden and the staff. Will recommend this hotel to others.

Room tip: Close to restaurants and shops.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Voyagerexpat,

Thank you for staying with us during your move. I know moving can be challenging sometimes. I glad Aiden was able to assist you and make your stay a memorable one.

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2020

While in the midsts of selling our house and managing the huge task of packing and moving, I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn - Shenandoah. Perfect timing. Aiden at the Front Desk is extremely professional and courteous. He helped me picking the perfect room for all my items and took care of all my other inquiries. The location is great and the amenities are prefect. Thanks to Aiden and staff at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2020

Aiden checked me in and was absolutely wonderful!!! He by far exceeded customer expectations. He went above and beyond to make sure my one night stay was comfortable, easy and fast. This gentleman will take this hotel to high places with his service and generosity!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo