“Yehaaa !”

Bandits’ Grill & Bar
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Vert good barbecue, nice service ans food. Excellent ribs. WE recommand this restaurant. Service was good.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We dined here on a Sunday evening. Featured on Sunday is AYCE BBQ - which isn't really AYCE. It features 2 helpngs of their barbecue meats and sides. This was plenty but isn't really AYCE. The food was very good and the ambiance nice. Service was slow. They offer other things on the menu, but why would you not get great BBQ?

Reviewed March 7, 2018

My wife and I like to drive to Park City and enjoy different restaurants. We stopped in at Bandits; my wife had eaten here and said it was a great place to eat. I ordered the Rib Eye and my wife ordered the same. The steak was fantastic. Cooked to perfection, seasoned perfectly with vegetables and potatoes. Great place to eat.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Another review said that it was like a TGIF’s. Not so. Much higher quality and no kitsch. Great service with HUGE portions. We came with families and everyone found great food and great drinks. The menu doesn’t reflect the seafood options that seemed to make up the entire specials list. The nachos were indeed impressive.

I cook ribs a lot, and while the flavor was great, I’m used to meatier ribs. The pulled pork plate was enormous and excellent. Salads were huge and fresh, too.

I recommend it, especially if you’re staying in one of the nearby hotels. The Residence Inn gave us a coupon for free fried pickles!! Tasty!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Made the mistake of not making a reservation. Not the place to go if you are in a hurry. My husband was eager to catch the Olympics downhill races so we ended up ordering food to take back to our hotel. The dinner salads were pretty good, big portions. I ordered the tri-tip Southwest salad and all the steak were chopped up in very small pieces, would have been better in strips.