Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Amazing Location, Amazing People Amazing Horses!

Reviewed May 8, 2017
rebekahbiancastorey
Adelaide, Australia
Fantastic, friendly, fun and safe

Reviewed April 28, 2015
familyof4Adelaide
adelaide
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I have been riding weekly with Nyroca for a year now, I started learning at another riding school who I was not impressed with and so began searching for a new place and came across Nyroca. I thought I'd be forever searching for the right place to learn but my first riding lesson at Nyroca was enough for me to know I wasn't going any where soon. I have been on a trail ride at Nyroca with my family too and the sights are amazing. The learning is endless with so many horses to choose from who all have different personalities and sizes. If I was coming to Adelaide for a holiday and wanted to see the land and nature Australian style I'd book in for a trail ride at Nyroca for sure! The horses are safe for beginners but also educated and fit for the experienced rider and the trail is full of adventure and fun!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank rebekahbiancastorey
Reviewed April 28, 2015 via mobile

After searching for and trialling a couple of riding schools, my daughter has had regular riding lessons at Nyroca for over two years since the age of 11. From my first enquiry, Laura was welcoming, informative and put me completely at ease with both her knowledge and professionalism. The horses at Nyroca are so carefully selected to match each rider's expertise (nice feeling for Mum!) and are just gorgeous. Lessons, both group and individual, were extremely well organised, ran like clockwork, were great fun and my daughter learnt an enormous amount from Laura and her staff. Importantly, Laura demands, in the nicest way possible, respect and kindness towards her horses, also good learning for her students. Then..,.the trail rides! These were the highlight of my daughter's life (a great bribe to get bedrooms cleaned!), with pure joy written all over her (dusty, dirty) face upon returning. I would HIGHLY recommend Nyroca as a wonderful place for those horse mad kids to begin their journey, all the way through to coaching for more advanced riders.

Date of experience: December 2014
2  Thank familyof4Adelaide
lauraandinca, Owner at Nyroca Riding Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2015

Thank you for the very positive feedback! It's great to hear that our efforts are noticed and appreciated!