All reviews costa rica ocean view hot water attached restaurant rooms are basic bar next door upstairs room enjoyed my stay air conditioning conchal beach great beach restaurant bar little gem laid back roosters waves earplugs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are no much hôtels in Brasilito and this hotel is the only one to be so close to the Beach. My Brother and family stayed there for More than 1 week and where happy to be so close to the beach and to Playa Conchal. It is typical, friendly and the staff is very kind. Also the hotel is closed to the rental cars, supermarkets and restaurants.

Room tip: There are rooms front of the sea and other at the back
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate your feedback. Very glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I loved staying here.<3 My room was above the open patio-reception- restaurant with its tropical rustic treewood setting.
Its so nice to have it there to eat, and then hammocks to lay in , in front in the garden area. My porch upstairs was nice overlooking the beach. The young man receptionist, i think his name was Marchello , something like that , sorry i forgot, was so nice to chat with , and always helpful. It,s probably the first hotel that was there so the room was a little creaky and rustic but clean. The bathroom was nice, and hot shower. The room was straightened everyday. It was as typical, not totally bug proof so have your mosquito protection ready. Paper thin division wall that they really should put some insulation between as you could hear their talk in the next room when they were in. But still good for the price and fortunately they were pretty quiet. Just walk a few yards to the beach straight off your porch. It's a nice view and it's a great beach walk! Right over to Conchal beach or its nice the other way also. Always little food shacks so youll never go hungry or thirsty if you have a few CR dollars. There was a little tribe of monkees in the trees throwing leaves down to mark their territory maybe, once walking over the small rise next to Conchal. There is a Cantina across the dirt(?) road but its noise didnt bother me either. And there's also palmleaf patio restaurants across the road path. Maybe its quieter because it was slow season even though the weather was warm. I asked the bartender to put mint in my lemonade and he said sure and brought me over a really good lemonade milkshake! I asked him later what was in it because it wasnt menthe leaf and he said milk, leche. He thought i asked for lemonade blended with milk! It was a tasty mistake, yum.
Also i needed my hair done and just down the road she did a good job for a fair amout, i bargained a little being a tourist, they might start higher.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sailaka
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The hotel is located across the street from the beach. Our room was clean and affordable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant/bar has good food and drinks. It is a little loud at night since it is right in the middle of it all.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sims3

Thank you for staying with us. It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

My boyfriend I came in for breakfast/brunch and really enjoyed our food. Very tranquil setting and nice view of the ocean with a breeze. Prices are very reasonable and staff is very friendly! Would like to go back for happy hour another day.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alyssa F
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Brasilito is a perfect affordable hotel. It was very clean and the food and drinks were great. The surroundings are rough - lots of piled up garbage (maybe we were there right before pick up day), and just weird stuff laying around, like a sink. I don’t think this is anything the hotel can control so I wanna my hold it against them. It was not the most comfortable beach to be on, however.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Connector794780
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay.