“Mixed feelings”

Bogarts Fine Coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Beenleigh
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Oh my god the scones. Yum! They are made fresh and they arrant small at all! They are huge and sooooo lovely I think they were about $3 each. You have to try one you’ll love them!
The reason for the three out of five stars and the mixed feelings is because the drinks weren’t cheep. I orders a regular (medium) hot chocolate which wasn’t huge and it was $5.50! I think that is so much for a hot chicks when you could pop down to McDonald’s and get a large for that price.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Man was rude and obnixious when i stated a hair was in my slice. Said to me " im sorry but no one here has that tone of hair colour" i showed him how it had been baked into the slice , he denied again, didnt offer a replacement, and when i asked for my money back was asked to leave or ill be made to leave.
Worst hospitallity ever. Atleast the coffe was good otherwise he would have worn it.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

we went there for lunch the coffee was perfect we had fresh scones cream butter and Jam and hot chips just delicious staff were very nice we felt welcome plenty of seating and a nice touch was a chocolate with our coffee.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Good food and coffee/teas. Service was quick and staff are very friendly. Parking is available in various places in Beenleigh.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Went there for breakfast, had eggs benedict and husband had bacon,eggs,tomato and toast which was huge,my eggs benedict was good except I forgot to ask for the eggs to be really runny but was still good