“Back to Tonys-La Choza de Tony”
Review of Tony's Hideaway

Tony's Hideaway
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Mismaloya
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We are from near Sudbury Ontario and were introduced to Tonys when we rented my cousins condo in Building 5 in Mimaloya. We checked the quest book and everyone recommended the place. We tried it and love it, that was about eighteen years ago. We retired ten years ago and live in Bucerias for the winter, three months and still take the time to go at least one evenings to Tonys. It's starting to get a bit far but well worth the trip for sure. We highly recommend it. I enjoy the whole red snapper Tonys prepare it like in the old days. Its a great place to spend an evening and the drinks are super. Best wish Tony and family, see you next year.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Hideaway

Reviewed 21 March 2013

What a unique restaurant! Wind your way through a quaint village to a rustic venue and be treated to absolutely delicious food and wonderful service. The welcome was as big as the monstrous margaritas. Throw in some great complimentary nachos and you've the start to a great evening. My whole red snapper was fresh and perfectly prepared. We had our first Mexican coffee here and I don't know why we waited so long for this end of meal treat.
We've been coming to PV for 20 years and this was our first trip to Tony's. I plan to come every year from now on. My wife, on the other hand, would have preferred a larger menu but we can get that at other places.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

A stranger on the beach recommended Tony's to us while staying at the Barcelo Hotel. We went the next night and were delighted with the whole experience - from walking through Mislamoya, to the view out over the valley, to the hospitality of Tony, to the delicious flavors of the food and drink! Our three young adult sons also really enjoyed our meal. If we ever return to PV, Tony's will be a must.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

This was a fantastic dining room that not only captivated the tastebuds, but had a superb atmosphere. The menu was awesome and the margarita's huge!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

My Family and I have been dinning at Tony's for over 22 years. Our trip to Puerto Vallarta would not be complete without having dinner at our Favorite Restaurant in Mismaloya. Excellent Food & First Class Service.Tony and his son's , Herman & Cesar, along with the rest of their family always go out of their way to make you feel at home. There is something for everyone on their menu. My favorite is the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Make sure you order The Special Coffee before you go home.
I can't wait to go back to Tony's......WooHoo!

1  Thank WooHooWahine